I’m a content curator and editor with 9 years’ experience in journalism, social media, magazine publishing and digital strategy. What excites me is identifying what different communities want to read, watch and share, using data analysis to inform my editorial decisions. I love to make content that has a positive impact on the people it reaches.
Projects credited in
- Accent Issue 4Accent Issue 4 was inspired by gossip magazines, sharing stories of the glittering Accent A-list: unique personalities who were making a truly positive change in the world. Izaak, the son of soul superstar Sade and a trans role model, was the issue cover star — while other features included the tattoo artist Manuela Soto speaking about exposing abuse in the industry and an incredible Parisian house tour by the eccentric botanist Patrick Blanc, inventor of the world-famous "vertical garden". The1
- Accent Issue 3Accent Issue 3 featured cover star Kodo Nishimura, a Buddhist monk and make-up artist who serves spirituality with fashion. Also in the issue: messages from New York’s young activists, testimonials by the Dommes of Toronto, a guide to tarot by the mystic Shy Charles, lessons in fatherhood by Black dads in London and the extraordinary story of Romanian outsider artist Ion Barladeanu.
- Accent Issue 2Issue 2 featured dual cover stars Lucia Lucas, a transgender baritone opera singer, and Andrew Logan, the artist and founder of drag phenomenon Alternative Miss World. Also included were the stories of urban cowboys in New Orleans, the solar residents of Havana, and art car fanatics in the US.1
- Accent Issue 1Accent is a magazine that celebrates lives lived outside the ordinary from around the world. It is a collection of true stories about inspirational, extraordinary people who dare to live life on their own terms — and make the world a brighter place simply by being themselves. Issue one featured the story of cover star Kia Labeija, a vogue ballroom dancer, artist and HIV/AIDS activist from NYC; interviews with the original postcard punks from 1980s London; photo essays of people living in RVs an1
- Riposte #2Riposte Issue #2 Our second issue is full of fascinating women who challenge the status quo and who have achieved amazing things on their own terms. In our ideas section we look at the women doing interesting things across food, music, art, fashion and architecture. Our cover star Deborah Sussman takes us through her fascinating collections of art and artifacts at her LA home. We speak to writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, filmmakers Natalia Leite and Alexandra Roxo as well as rapper Lizzo in our8
- Riposte #4Chock-full of insanely talented, fearless and inspiring women, we couldn't be happier about the cast of women we present to you in our fourth issue. Our ideas section showcase reports on brilliant women from around the world including tailor Sunna Johnson and photographer/artist Petra Collins.35
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
I am the editor at Freeda, a digital media brand for Gen Z and millennial womxn, responsible for overseeing the editorial calendar on IG and FB. Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change in society, by celebrating personal achievements, self-expression and sisterhood.
London, United KingdomPart Time
I am the co-founder of Accent, a magazine that celebrates extraordinary, inspirational characters from around the world. Accent is stocked in leading galleries and bookshops across the US and Europe, from McNally Jackson in New York to Artbook @ MoMA PS1 and TATE Modern Turbine Hall Shop. Accent has partnered with brands including Fred Perry, Dickies and Soho House to produce bespoke editorial content and live events.
+ Show more
- Editing Copy
- Social Media
- Community Engagement
- Magazine Editing
- Digital Journalism