You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A logical and creative individual, who strives to find the medium between the two. Coupled with my work experience, working in creative production but also working in an administrative environment, has given me knowledge and understanding of both spectrums. This has allowed me to develop a unique working style and perception. After doing work experience in Iran, I displayed great courage and strength to delegate my work knowing I would be judged base on my gender, whilst working in an environment which is predominately male, dominated. My academic and work experience has enabled to become more competent in areas such as: analysing information, time management, good communication skills and the ability to adapt to new and unfamiliar circumstances. My creative endeavours have taught me to think innovatively and outside the box.
● Managing my own desk. ● Researching Associates through to Partner level within private practice, and the Big 4. ● Consulting associate solicitors to make up partner. ● Diary management. ● Delegating between client and candidate. ● Legal research and data gathering. ● Undertook a steep learning curve.
Jools Holland and Jose Feliciano Project. ● Filing production documents ● Taking minutes of cameras and takes. ● Assisting with production set up. ● Drafting documents and letters for post-production. ● Scheduling, administration and diary coordination production crew. ● High profile individuals.
● Delivering professional greeting of clients and visitors to the highest standards. ● Developed strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required. ● Booking clients for meetings and setting up receptions and room reservations. ● Participating in performance reviews with the manager to improve any areas of performance felt necessary by the manager, in order to maintain the finest service to clients. ● Faced with an environment which would judge me based on my gender.
● Replenishing the floor product. ● Working on the cashier’s desk / working in the cash office. ● Readjusted my customer service and priorities of my work, due to different circumstances and environment. ● Adapting to the pressure of a fast paced and high demand company. ● Experienced a range of roles, e.g: cashing up/setting floor plans for merchandise.
• An adjustment to working within a small team, also with a different work ethic. • Working within a fast paced and established brand space. • Working on the cashier’s desk / working in the cash office. • Experienced a range of roles, e.g: cashing up/setting floor plans for merchandise.
● Part of the team which opened the first Gilly Hicks in London. ● Developed my research skills and promoting skills. ● Providing exceptional customer service. ● Display of my team's’ work and as a representative of the company.
TORT LAW, PUBLIC LAW, CRIMINAL LAW, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, CONTRACT LAW, MEDICAL LAW, EUROPEAN LAW, LAND LAW, EQUITY AND TRUSTS, HUMAN RIGHTS AND THE UN, ENVIRONMENTAL LAW, LEGAL STUDIES AND DISSERTATION IN LAW.
Music-B, Performance Studies-C, Government and Politics- B, Ethics-D and English Literature - C
GRADE 5 - FLUTE
GRADE 3 - VIOLIN
GRADE 3 - RECORDER
GRADE - A VOCALS