- Artist PagesFesticket wanted a way to suggest specific music festivals to users, making it easier to decide . This was a big project generating potentially thousands of new webpages on Festicket’s e-commence platform reaping multiple benefits moving forward. Essentially we wanted to make finding the perfect festival much easier for the user by making educated suggestions based on festival line ups and user’s Spotify listening history. I was the junior designer for this project working alongside a midweight
- Luke UIIn preparation for postgraduate life, one of my final year projects focused on the development of self-promotional and branding materials. This demonstrated the importance of self-promotion and how I present myself to potential employers and clients as a UI designer. The quality of my portfolio, awareness of materials and production techniques used in industry is also in itself a statement for employability. This project offered the chance to look in great detail at what goes into other design
- SetlistFesticket are a London-based, e-commerce site that package together tickets for music events with travel and accommodation. I created an in-house task management system that would organise a large amount of design requests coming in from multiple departments within Festicket. I was the sole designer working on this project producing wireframes, initial concepts, high fidelity designs and interactive prototypes. Breaking down the project into research, ideation and design iteration phases I was
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- University of Portsmouth, BA(Hons) Graphic DesignThe BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree course at the University of Portsmouth is a multi-award winning and inclusive course. Students bring their creative ideas to life using the latest software, design processes and professional tools. Our students have access to a dynamic and creative studio space which provides a friendly, flexible and welcoming environment in which they are encouraged to interact and learn alongside both tutors and peers. During the course students are introduced to a range of31
Digital Design InternFesticket
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Employed to aid mid-weight user interface designers in development of website features and content creation for website and marketing. Tasks ranged from artworking and video-editing to producing user personas, journey mapping, flows, wireframing and user interface design.
- UI Design
- User Testing
- Content Creation
- Client Presentation
- Adobe Create Suite
- Project Planning
- Communication Design
Graphic DesignUniversity of Portsmouth
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Working towards my BA (Hons) Graphic Design and graduating September 2020. This course has taught me a valuable range of skills, vital for bringing context and clarity to my design work, including print, editorial, web, information and brand design.
Visual Artsaylesbury college
- Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Introducing me to the fundamentals of graphic design, photography and mixed media art. This course allowed me to build foundational skills to build upon during my time at university.