I’m a mid-weight creative with six years' experience in advertising, broadcasting, and fashion. Started out in-house, now making cool stuff agency side.
- Liverpool Narcos - Key ArtCreative concept and art direction for the Sky Documentaries miniseries Liverpool Narcos. We wanted to show the corrupting influence of the drugs trade on one of the UK's most iconic cities. So we took the symbol of Liverpool, the Liver bird, and sculpted out of cocaine with help from the 3D studio Territory. Rising from a pile of powder, beautifully fragile and crumbling but nonetheless defiant, Liverpool's identity stands strong in spite of its challenges.
- April Fool's with Matt KingI wrote and directed this unused campaign for Ted Baker's 2018 April Fool's Day prank. The concept was to be a spoof of smart devices such as Amazon Echo. The campaign consisted of a short video to live on social, plus Instagram Stories, editorial content, punchline reveal and a phony product page on tedbaker.com. We recruited the voice acting talents of cult comic actor Matt King (Peep Show, Bronson, RocknRolla) to deliver the odd syntax of an artificially intelligent Ted Baker and lo and behol
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Roald & Beatrix // Sky One Key Art DesignBRIEF Design the key art of the new Sky Original 'Roald & Beatrix: The tail of the curious mouse', starting from this proposition: The magical story of an unlikely encounter between a young child and his hero. SOLUTION The magic world of books. ROLE Senior Designer on the project, working with the creative team on the key art concept. Once the idea was approved, I designed most of the key art elements, like the book spine and background.
- Whistle & flute (suit) guide - Ted BakerUpdating Ted's Whistle & Flute guide which had been used as a selling tool for men's formalwear for 10 years. I project-managed this, commissioning an illustrator for the guide and planning the new layout with the sales team, as well as working with in-house copywriting resource to update and polish the copy. (Note: Whistle & Flute is Cockney rhyming slang for suit.)
+ Show more
CreativeSky Creative Agency
Isleworth, United KingdomFull Time
I joined SCA following a merger with Sky Works. Here I formed a creative team to work on above-the-line campaigns for Sky Entertainment. This consisted of ideating, art directing, and shooting talent for key art; writing taglines, and coming up with 360 campaigns e.g. social, OOH, experiential, radio, and so on.
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Art Direction
- Web Content
- Brand Guidelines
- Content and Media Writing
- Campaign Concept
- Brand Naming
- Editorial Content
Film Studies with ScreenwritingSheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield, United Kingdom
My degree combined practical screenwriting with the academic study of film and offered a range of transferable skills important to other roles within the wider film industry and other sectors. At its core was the study of screenwriting as a craft and development of the creative skills and knowledge of film needed to write screenplays that get commissioned.