- Connected, Connection.After a national lockdown pulls a young couple apart, they have to overcome the technological limitations of their world to stay connected. Credits: Starring: Giorgia Laird and Danny Parker Writer & Director: Edward Whelan Producers: Edward Whelan, Luke Taylor, Samuel Read Executive Producer: Cameron Pulham Director of Photography: Cameron Pulham Music: Samuel Read Line Producer: Beatriz Pérez-Benn Post-Production: Keylight Studios Edited: Edward Whelan Art Director: Mariana Fabricant
- 2020 ShowreelA small selection of this year's work. Featuring: Audition (2020) Aggression Sessions Collide Connected, Connection (2020) Deer Stop Dizzy DUCFS (2020, 2021) The Duchess of Malfi People's Story: Unspoken People's Story: Uncensored For a full selection, visit: https://luketaylor.pb.online/showreel2020
- People's Story - S2 E02- Meat and Ethical ConsumerismSeason 2 of the People's Story explores difficult topics from individual student perspectives around Durham University. Episode 2 opens the debate of ethical consumerism to environmentalism, asking the question: what is better for the environment, locally-sourced meat or a meat-free diet?
+ View all
Projects credited in
- DIZZYDizzy is a video showpiece commissioned by Keylight Studios. Featuring Pauli Soravia, the film is introspective and portrays the cycle that fuels our subconscious existential thoughts. Directed: Sooyoung Hahn Produced: Caragh Taylor, Edward Whelan, and Luke Taylor Executive Producer: Cameron Pulham
- Audition (2021) - Official Feature Film TrailerA wide-eyed, ambitious student auditions for a role that could change his life. To succeed, he must impress two draconian judges at any cost. Audition releases on Amazon Prime Video on Friday 26th March 2021. Written & Directed: Edward Whelan Produced: Cameron Pulham & Edward Whelan Co-Produced: Cait Mahoney & Luke Taylor Line Producer: Beatriz Perez Benn Music: Samuel Read
Next Generation Brand TransformersWPP
- London, United KingdomInternship
The WPP NextGen Leader Series is a 10-week virtual learning series aimed at providing opportunities for early career talent to experience WPP culture, connect with WPP leaders, and learn the business. The program provides an in-depth look under the "WPP hood" - from industry trends, marketing strategy, and data science to experience design, emerging technology and culture. Participants emerge from the program with a comprehensive understanding of WPP and the advertising and marketing industry, as well as a network of some of the most influential players in it.
Produer, EditorKeylight Studios
- Durham, United KingdomFreelance
1st AC, Supervising Producer and Editor on feature film production 'Audition' (2021), releasing on Amazon Prime, produced by Keylight Studios. 1st AC and Producer on 'Connected, Connection', a short-film produced by Keylight Studios. Editor on multiple projects including 'Fiesta', with Oliver Beardmore, and 'Scapes_01', a collaboration with the electronic artist, Ancona.
+ Show more
- Video Editing
- Directing Film
- Public Speaking
- Video Production
- Wordpress Design
- Adobe Premiere Pro
English Literature BADurham University
Durham, United Kingdom
1st Class (hons) achieved. President of Durham Student Film, Founder of REC35 Video and Head of Video for People’s Story.
+ Show more