I’m Luke, a Graphic Designer and Art Director originally from the south of England. Since graduating from the University of Brighton in 2010 I have been employed in a variety of design roles for the past decade. I currently divide my time between freelancing in house and running my own design practice in Brixton. This combination allows me to work on a wide range of projects for clients big and small. Taking inspiration from all aspects of visual culture I aim to create thought-provoking and inspiring work that is as much about the concept as it is the aesthetic. My design process is strongly rooted in research and strategic development to ensure that the results are relevant, considered and do not just follow trends. Ultimately my goal is to create innovative and intelligent design that effectively communicates and add value to my client’s businesses. I thrive when allowed to utilise my varied skills set and am eager to further the progression of my design skills and practice.
- Elder BespokeElder are a duo of passionate and honest designer makers who are unwilling to compromise on the delivery of high quality products, finish and service. Their offering spans across refined homeware, bespoke furniture and carpentry services that are all centred around their appreciation of traditional craftsmanship and the natural environment.
- Salad DaysSalad Days is an independent collective formed through a love of skateboarding and a desire to strengthen the positive influence of the culture. We aim to united and inspire skateboarders to create, travel and learn through skateboarding whilst remembering the simple, most important goal of having fun.
- Double_OkDouble_Ok is a creative design & development agency from the North of Spain. I was asked to create an iconic brand and online presence for the new start-up that would represent the technical and creative aspects of their business. Following some in depth research into the companies goals and objectives, it became clear they needed an image that would identify them as a innovators within the digital industry without feeling cold or soulless.
- Leon FoggittEditorial and lifestyle photographer, Leon Foggitt approached me to create a minimal and considered brand image that would help reflect the patience and care he puts into each photo. We decided it would be best to focus on Leon’s name in order to communicate the personal connection he feels towards his work and its subjects. After some research into the graphic language surrounding photography we arrived at a neat monogram inspired by the marks found within a cameras view finder.
- Grind RoyaleGrind Royale is a duo of passionate coffee drinkers with a desire to bring a premium barista experience to the streets. Based on traditional blackletter typography this brand identity concept is centred around a unique and stylish logotype. Visually the brand communicates expertise, knowledge and craft which is reinforced through the use of bold colour, natural materials and simple application techniques.
+ View all
Graphic Designer (Permalance)Sony Playstation
London, United KingdomFreelance
Working as part of the CSG department at Sony Playstion to develop and execute creative solutions from initial concept to final delivery. I have worked to service the brand and associated partners in the development and launch of various game titles, events and internal projects. This position involves working on brand design and development, key art concepting and art direction, UI and UX, Illustration & Iconography, special edition packaging and print/digital marketing materials.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- 2. Web Design
- Vector Illustration
- Icon Design
- Art Direction