Hello, I'm a partner at Root Studio, a graphic design and web development agency that works on projects worldwide. I specialise in bringing personality to brands through illustration & design, as well as web and UX design. If you'd like to chat about improving your print design & digital marketing I’d really like to help out!
- We love working with businesses that are passionate about what they do, and Mission Burrito is certainly that. With a great story and an urge to produce the most authentic and fresh burritos in the country we've thoroughly enjoyed playing a part in their success. Above all we strive to highlight the business' fun personality through our designs.
- We've relished the opportunity to work with the team on a variety of projects over the last year with projects both at home on British soil and far away as part of their ongoing efforts to preserve wildlife in its natural habitat. Together we've worked hard to bring the story of the zoo's inhabitants to life whilst making it easy for zoo explorers to navigate their way around the various exhibits on offer.
- Working with Chester Zoo's colourful and informal branding, we've produced a wide range of interpretation panel designs that have since been released into the wild. With a combination of hand drawn animal illustrations, enclosure plans and infographics, these large scale printed panels are delightfully engaging. As well as detailing an animal's environment we have been asked to produce detailed anatomy drawings for a range of species at the zoo describing not only their skeletal and internal or
- As part of the interpretation for the new Madagascar area we were asked to illustrate 11 species of lemur as well as Madagascar’s illusive top predator the Fossa and many other species living alongside them in their natural environment. Each illustration was created to be produced life-size with a beautifully illustrated forest background. Alongside the signage we also designed two large panels (2.5m tall) to sit either side of a model baobab tree to show the diversity of wildlife in Madagascar
Projects credited in
- The accidental introduction of invasive predators are a massive threat to local seabird populations nesting on islands off the coast of the UK. Our nation is home to almost 8 million seabirds and the most important colonies can be found off-shore on special protected islands. It's vitally important that these islands remain free from high-risk predators and the survival of the seabirds that nest there is dependent on our protection. Believe it or not there were no systems or protocols in place
- We have been developing the brand for this fantastic platform for change over recent months. The Institute is a new non-for-profit organisation aiming to provide policymakers with innovative and creative ideas to improve the current economic status of the United Kingdom. Working collectively we designed and developed a bold, impactful brand that establishes the new Institute as modern, confident and professional. Their new mark illustrates their 'outside-the-box' thinking and puzzle solving ab
- The Beonna is a community hub and events centre developed in an effort to save the Grade I listed church building in Benington village near Boston. Collaborating with the Benington Community Heritage Group we worked together to create something special. Starting with the branding, we developed a mark that is both creative and unique. As well as creating a new identity for the project we were also tasked with raising awareness of the history of the building and indeed the history of the local p
- Paint Magazine is SAA's quarterly membership publication intended to inspire and encourage its following of amateur, emerging and professional artists. We worked with the team to create a new brand identity and a creative redesign of the magazine more befitting of its artistic readership. Since revisiting the design and layout, the artwork showcased within the magazine can stand proud supported by stunning typography and handy hints and tips from professional artists throughout. When we set ab
- We’ve been working closely with St Barnabas Hospice on the branding of their new Adventures fundraising events scheme. Recently ranked 53rd in the Sunday Times’ Top 100 Not for Profit Companies, St Barnabas hosts a wide range of fundraising activities throughout the year in an effort to maintain the amazing end of life care services and support that they provide for those in need across Lincolnshire.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Digital Marketing
- Logo Design
- Print Design
- Packaging Design