Working as a UX Researcher and Digital Marketing Assistant, I have developed my skills in card-sorting, user interviews wireframing, sketching and other UX research and design methods. I have always had a deep passion for human psychology and behaviour, having previously had a career in acting. I would take great pleasure is discovering character aims and motivations and believe these industries share a very similar set of skills. Currently looking transition into a full-time User Research and Design roles and projects to develop and utilise my skills.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Responsible for user research, website updates and social media strategy. - Redesigning and improving website based on user research and testing. - Increased user satisfaction (+62%) and findability of information (+67%) with redesigned navigation menu and website. - Sketching and wireframing website updates. - Content for social media channels Instagram and Facebook that communicate Triyoga’s services and values. - Analysing current digital performance with Google Analytics and establishing opportunities for improvement and growth. - Creating visual assets for print and digital through Indesign and Photoshop.
• Create and implement marketing strategy and plan •Write social media content • Analyse progress through reports •Keyword research and SEO
- Writing online, print and creative copy for a variety of clients including: Tate Britain, Creative Mentor Network, Kinde LDN. Stage Directors UK, DigiGrads.
- Creating and implementing new intake strategy for participants. - Planning and executing activities for workshops and assessment centre. - Acting as an ambassador for CMN - Writing copy for email marketing campaigns
- Researched the Tate collection. - Created Tate educational resources for schools and teachers. - Wrote and edited content. - Built web pages using content management system Drupal. - Collaborated with Tate’s education, digital and marketing departments.
- Partnered with actors, writers, and director to identify new stage initiatives. -Creatively brainstormed to plan, review and produce new performances. - 80% of trainee actors received professional representation or acting work within 3 months of completing programme with companies such as Channel Four, National Theatre, Curtis Brown, BBC (industry standard is 30%) - Built effective key relationships with established artists and institutions such as Young Vic, Royal Court, BBC and Southwark Playhouse.