Working a Product Designer, I have developed my skills in card-sorting, user interviews wireframing, sketching and visual design. I have always had a deep passion for human psychology and behaviour, having previously had a career in acting. I would take great pleasure is discovering character aims and motivations and believe these industries share a very similar set of skills.
+ Show more
- Innovation AcademyA training programme which focused on designing a digital product to solve the problem of online bullying for adults. Throughout the project we researched, ideated and designed an app called Blocka, which allows users to block out undesirable words and phrases as opposed people, dealing with the problem of online bullies hiding behind accounts. Once we had a sketch and prototype of Blocka, it was handed over to the UI team at Analog Folk to design.
- Tate Britain Educational ResourcesI was commissioned to write content for teachers of students in KS1 - KS2 titled "Animals" and "Colour" and Shape". The project required me to research the Tate collection to find the most suitable pieces of art as well as create exercises and activities that teachers can use for their students in their art lessons. Once the content was written, I created the webpages using CMS system Drupal.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- This Black History Month 2020, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a long way to go when it comes to conquering the lack of diversity in all industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. True diversity at every level is the key to innovation and success, so we celebrate and promote Black talent throughout the year, including via our list of brilliant Black leaders. This is definitely not an exhaustive list, so we’re always looking to unearth more incredible rising stars to feature and promote, to h134
- Fast Track 50: meet 50 trailblazers redefining the creative & digital industriesWe’re thrilled to announce 2019’s Fast Track 50! Google and The Dots have partnered on the inaugural Fast Track 50 programme to fast track the careers of 50 rising stars – ensuring they land opportunities regardless of challenges set by socio-economic background. Over the past six months, the Fast Track 50 have had unrivalled access to industry connections and opportunities through a series of profession/skills masterclasses, industry introductions and speed recruitment events with the best in t88
- Event 2: Professions MasterclassThe focus of this event was to help our 50 Fast Trackers deep-dive on the various roles and career options that they could apply their skills across the digital and creative industries. We know that understanding industry professions may be a confusing process as there is a lot of jargon around what exactly these roles are (i.e. the difference between a strategist/planner, art director/creative director, UX/UI etc). Set in a fireside chat format, our Fast Trackers met with leading industry prof25
- Nominet Digital Neighbourhood - Call to EnterNominet Digital Neighbourhood is a two day training programme to get you your first paid role as a freelancer. You'll develop digital skills, build confidence and gain experience, before being connected to local businesses to get your foot on the career ladder. This opportunity is for young people aged 18 - 24. Training takes place across the following dates, in various locations across the UK: - London: 23rd & 24th July - Cardiff: 30th & 31st July or 1st & 2nd August - Glasgow: 13th & 14th o29
Digital Marketer and UX researchertriyoga
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Responsible for user research, website updates and social media strategy. - Redesigning and improving website based on user research and testing. - Increased user satisfaction (+62%) and findability of information (+67%) with redesigned navigation menu and website. - Sketching and wireframing website updates. - Content for social media channels Instagram and Facebook that communicate Triyoga’s services and values. - Analysing current digital performance with Google Analytics and establishing opportunities for improvement and growth. - Creating visual assets for print and digital through Indesign and Photoshop.
+ Show more
- Blog Content
- SEO Copywriting
- SEO Optimisation
- User Flow
- User Research
- User-centered Design
- Adobe XD