A creative currently transitioning into UX design. Currently working as a digital marketer with specialism in copywriting, I understand the importance of SEO & SMM to drive modern day marketing campaigns. I possess exceptional interpersonal skills, am a fast learner and possess creative writing abilities to write engaging content. Currently open to a UX internshop role, where I can quickly learn and develop my UX design career path.
• Create and implement marketing strategy and plan •Write social media content • Analyse progress through reports •Keyword research and SEO
• Researched the Tate collection. • Created Tate educational resources for schools and teachers. • Wrote and edited content. • Built web pages using content management system Drupal. • Collaborated with Tate’s education department.
• Devised communication strategies to engage with audiences • Researching theatre and performance trends, analysing data to brainstorm new attraction initiatives • Reading plays, analysing productions at the Royal Court, sharing content topics with other panellists
Digital Graduates, Black Girls Sewing Circle, Stage Directors • Researching and pitching ideas for posts. • Writing, editing, publishing and promoting content. • Utilising Search Engine Optimized keywords. • Inviting guest bloggers and contributors to write content
• Copywriting social media blogs for “Stage Directors UK” • Partnering with actors, writers and director to identify new stage initiatives – creatively brainstorming to plan, review and produce new content • Take photographs to promote on social media blogs, in line with company branding guidelines • Build effective key relationships with established artists and institutions, demonstrating ability to learn fast • Managed email and phone enquiries, ensuring high levels of accuracy and timely completion
• Led and managed “Big Fun” day at Goldsmith University, delivering workshops to KS1 and KS2 children • Devised innovative marketing strategies • Ran Social Media Promotion campaigns on Facebook and Twitter; creating social content plans • Copywriting marketing flyers to promote to local areas • Collated qualitative and quantitative data from participants, analysing data to identify trends