You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Spoonsounds?
Do you really want to delete project Trap Music Single?
Do you really want to delete project USA Hip Hop History (1979-1998) Video Set?
Currently studying Experimental Music Master Degree at Brunel University. Completed three year long Sonic Arts course at Brunel University, achieved Second Class (Upper Division) Bachelor Degree. Logic Pro Master Certified. DJ techniques taught by DJ Tigerstyle and DJ Matman for 3 years. Interested in arts. My beloved space to work is sound studio or other art creation facility and I like to help other artists with my knowledge, skills and experience. I am keen in using tech equipment, art related and electronic devices maintenance, as I am dealing with them on a daily basis. Former multi-task hotel employee at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Leeds (concierge, help desk, Skylounge DJ). Knowing both Apple and Windows systems and other applications like Max Msp, Powerpoint and others. In 2012, I have organised entirely a Hip-Hop concert of a polish mainstream rapper "Zeus" in Leeds, UK. I was fully responsible for many tasks including advertisement, booking artists, poster projecting with graphic designer, poster hanging, sponsorship acquiring (Tattoo and poster shops), venue hire and accommodation for artist. Completed health and safety course. I am a good planner, able to complete tasks on my own and know how to organise and work in a team. Able to work full time as my schedule require me to attend 1 days of current master classes in a week only.
Freelance in Sounds Design, Music Production, DJ
• Instrumental tracks preparation (phrases analysing, scratching moments finding). • Connecting cables and sound system checking. • Establishing visual contact with rapper, reacting on his commands/signs during live performance. • Close cooperation with stage sound engineers and concert manager. • Warm up DJ set playing.
Numerous performances between June - September, 2015. • Responsible for instrumental tracks analysis, preparation (cue points set-up, looping, creative track-list arrangement). • Microphone checks with sound engineers and correct level adjusting. • Occasionally, had to successfully sort out problems on the spot during performances (equipment interference, etc.). • Appropriate music selection while playing for specified audience.
• P.A. system preparation. • Helping with sound check. • Assisting with stage management and devices set-up. • Guests greeting, directing to right seats and giving information about the programme. • Photo shooting for the artist during performance. • Communicating between Janek Schaefer and ensemble 'notes inégales'.
• Dedicated long track-list preparation. • Divided DJ set according to genres to play different music for every hour of play. • Lighting equipment rental and set-up to synchronise with music beats and adjustment according to the current mood or style. • Cooperation with restaurant's manager and following instructions. • Accepting guest's requests. • Six hours long DJ set performance.
Unassisted radio show production - 'Old School vs. New School'. • Managing the whole independent radio show at university radio station. • Preparation of tracks, gathering important and curious information about tracks in order to inform listener. • Creation of theme programs with clear sense, e.g. artist focus, sub-genre explanation, style breakdown. • Designing posters with graphic designer, printing and hanging around the university to attract students to listen to the radio show. • Inviting guests to perform live interviews.
• Welcoming guests, assisting them by booking tours, theatre and restaurant reservations, car valeting. • Taking food and drink orders, serving demanding customers, including large groups. • DJ – mixing different genres like funk, classic disco, hip-hop, house and charts. • Dealing with posh clientele of a high-class cocktail bar.
Aug 2009 - Sept 2010, Retail Sales Assistant, Kelaty Ltd. Leeds • Assisting customer in choosing appropriate rug for their need. • Explaining product details, origin and value. • Organizing special orders by contacting other concessions via e-mail or phone. • Handling cash and credit cards. • Was frequently left in a sole charge of the shop department, therefore has developed to be self - organized.
• Researching information about recent political events. • Preparing documents and studies required for work in the Parliamentary Committees. • Participated in the European Parliament Plenary Sessions and typing official reports summarizing them. • Organizing the MEP’s appointment book, answering phone inquires, booking transport and accommodation. • Sorting, storing and delivering the MEP’s documents to the right recipients. • Gained further experience in using Microsoft Office package.
• Searching Internet in order to find companies' details and their addresses to identify potential customers. • Preparing meeting halls for conferences and helping in catering. • Organizing events, motivational trips, hotel rooms and transport services. • Typing, sending and registering correspondence. • Developed secretarial skills and extended range of duties in this section.
• Participated in planning, organising and realising tourism events. • Acquainted with tourism movement documents and processing them. • Elaborating routs of trips. Projecting invoices and issuing them. • Preparing and assessing financial accounts for event project. • Sending e-mail offers to customers and managing mailing database.
• Implemented to press service of political club. • Faxing information to media about forthcoming conferences; organising, recording them and writing shorthand. • Working out with daily press, making review document of all information concerning the parliamentary club and the party. • Taught oneself to work as a team player to meet outlined deadline. • Observing the developments in the country and reporting to superiors. • Gained experience in using Microsoft Office application and sound editing programs. Introduced into secretarial duties.
• Assisting studio engineer in recording radio guests in the recording studio. • Learning basics of sound engineering. • Interviewing people on the street and recording to edit and broadcast. • Editing audio with Cool Edit software. • Helping professional journalists to organise newsroom work. • Learning how to operate live broadcasting. • Playing music during live broadcast under supervision of professional radio presenter. • Practicing recording of my voice. • Searching for interesting news in Internet. • Searching for interesting local events and participating in them as press journalist. • Recording event personas in order to pass to journalist for editing.
Started 1 year long Experimental Music Studies Final work plan - Sound design for game. Teamed up with 4 game design students. Scholarship of £10000 gained. Studying only on tuesdays
• Bachelor Degree in Sonic Art - Second Class (Upper Division). • Produced 5 tracks EP album inspired by Karlheinz Stockhausen and Pierre Schaeffer. • Took part in various projects related to music production, mixing and field recording. • Created an extended portfolio of works. • Completed three years long one-on-one program with London based professional DJ’s. (DJ Tigerstyle and DJ Matman)