I am a Creative Director, Brand Creator and Graphic Designer with over 20 years of experience in branding, advertising and design. Business experience I gained by completing a master in business at Cass business school in London and launching a few enterprises myself, some more successful than others. Now I’m bringing these two worlds together, a merging of creativity and commerciality. This combination has given me the unique ability to have a holistic approach to every project I get involved with. Over the years, I have worked in different markets with international clients such as Honda, Turner, CNN, Diageo, Cartoon Network, Johnson and Johnson, Unilever, Sure, Ponds, Expedia, Lipton, and more at some of London’s best creative agencies. More recently, I have worked on brands in the sports (DTC), insurance (DTC) and financial sectors (DTC). Taking jobs from strategy and positioning to visual identity, art direction and the development and implementation of all tactical assets (mainly digital). I work with clients of all shapes and sizes, from boutique start-ups to larger recognised brands. I believe that great branding and business success comes from finding what makes a business different to its competitors, using this knowledge to create a concept that gives the brand purpose, making it memorable, enabling it to deliver new experiences that captivate audiences at every single brand touchpoint. This can be achieved through an incredible digital XP, a memorable campaign or a well-crafted piece of content consistently delivered at the right moment in the customer journey.
- DM Marketing Campaign for HondaHonda – CRZ Direct Marketing campaign for the launch of the new Honda CRZ hybrid car. One of the car’s main features is the ability to switch between 3 different driving modes. With the simple press of a button the car changes its performance and actual petrol consumption. The dashboard and car lighting theme changes with each mode: Green for eco ride, blue for city ride, and red for a sporty/race car ride (in collaboration with Elvis communications) Disciplines: Creative concept, Art Directio
- CNN-D Brand Creation and Creative comms dev and implementationCNN CNN needed a new logo for their documentaries channel. With such an iconic logo it was important to respect the design and simplicity so we did exactly that. Sometimes even the most basic design is the hardest to achieve. We also created promotional materials for one of CNND’s first documentaries, Al Capone. Imagery, design and sub-title typography in the form of a machine gun captured the gangster era theme brilliantly. Disciplines: Branding, Art Direction, Design
- Full brand and creative and strategic comms/assets dev projectShama Cycles Shama Cycles is not your typical bike shop. They deliver a superior service when it comes to selling triathlon, road, track, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. Shama crafts each cycle frame to the individual needs of their clients. For all of the marketing comms we exploited the 3 pillars of the brand; Ergonomy, Performance and Design. (Concept) Disciplines: Art Direction, Design, Photography, Web Design
- Rebrand and Marketing and Advertising comms ProjectTYNA – Active “Constantly moving, constantly giving” Tyna is a brand inspired by traditional ethnic patterns from around the world. Its contemporary designs honour and celebrate the past whilst bringing delight to the women who wear them. The brand aim is to inspire every woman to have a healthier lifestyle through joyful and audacious movement. The brand had been trading for a year, having grown organically and making traction. It was now time to define TYNA’s new identity and strategy in or
- Full brand development + Marketing campaign + digital assets and moreThe Hood Created by Finally, The Hood is a surf / skating brand for riders who love to ride, whether on waves or on the streets. We developed the concept, brand identity, ad campaign, as well as all marketing collateral, website and digital tools.
+ View all
London, United KingdomFull Time
Finally, “Creativity in love with business” Brand/Creative/Art/Design Director A creative & design studio with an entrepreneurial focus – helping clients to create, launch and advertise their new brands applying unique and proven methodologies that come from the intersection of business inputs and creative brand-building processes, Strategic planning, creative and design, managing and growing teams remotely. Clients include: CNN, Turner, Expedia, Sure, and more.
Creative, Brand and Art/Design Directorhttps://manuelduboe.com
London, United KingdomFull Time
MD – Branding and Creative Consultancy Creative, Brand and Art/Design Director Focusing on creating compelling brand strategies & powerful brand identities for conscious business from strategy to implementation (Ad campaigns, Social Media, URLs, and more). Delivering hands-on, creative and art/design direction to all projects; developing brand strategies and communication plans for clients; creative development of all assets needed for set strategy implementation; Managing and growing a team of international remote creative professionals.Clients include: Parietti, Cocal Cola, and more.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Development
- Branding Identity
- Digital Advertisement
- Advertisement Branding
- Visual Identity
- Marketing Campaigns
Brand StrategyLevel C – USA – Marty Neumeier
- London, United Kingdom
Level C is the only professional credentialing program in brand taught by Marty Neumeier, the world’s leading expert in branding. His acclaimed book THE BRAND GAP has influenced 23 million readers, category-leading brands, and methods of modern business.
+ Show more
Best Art Direction for Direct Communications – Virgin Holidays Intrepid “Real-world adventuresMCCABest Art Direction for Direct Communications – Virgin Holidays Intrepid “Real-world adventures”, MCCA
+ Show more