You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Solar, ambitious and goal driven ! Passionate about life and positive thinking person ! Keen to develop and advance in what I do ! Born in 1988 in Naples, Italy. Awarded my diploma at an american school, the International School of Naples. Earned a 5year master's degree in Law at the University of Naples "Suor Orsola Benincasa". Attended a Master's Degree Course in Professional Translation and Linguistic Mediation for Business Communication (Marketing, Business English and Business Culture and Etiquette in China). Started my work experience in the communication area working at Kiton Corp and Bagnoli Sartoria Napoli (fashion and luxury companies) as Administrative Assistant in International Sales and Public Relations. In both my experiences I worked in communication and external relations and I took on the role of trait d'union in-between the clients and the company. Currently, am working as a linguistic intermediary and Marketing, Communication and Event Executive, with an Italian Legal Firm. This experience is giving me the possibility to enhance my organisational capabilities and improve my professional background.
As a volunteer translator, I take care of the legal translation of newspaper articles and legal texts from Italian into English or vice versa. The texts which I work on mainly concern human rights' issues, immigration and international asylum. I offer my translation skills to contribute to the realization of a project that addresses issues which should be given greater prominence.
- Organization and management of several events with lawyers, coordinators and presidents of International Committes - Liaising with journalists to implement impactful media relations and promote Italian Bar Council's activities - Working as linguistic mediator in several events, as Freedom is just a word, hosting Pakistan Advocacy and Press - Interpreting conference lectures on human rights issues from English into Italian for audiences of up to 50 attendees
- Management of relationship with customers and suppliers - Management of bureaucratic procedures regarding order execution at all stages - Shipment management - Participation in the trade fair Pitti Immagine Uomo (2016). My tasks : 1) take care of the acquisition of new customers in foreign markets, 2) be the intermediary between the company and the foreign customers, 3) build relationships with media, 4) communicate feedback in the most efficient way in order to attain great online and offline visibility
- Customer service assistance provided during and after business negotiations - Management of bureaucratic and administrative procedures regarding cooperation with foreign countries - Shipment management and continuous updating on the customs and currency regulations regarding USA - Translation of business documents from English into Italian and back
- Constant participation in concrete service activities - Organization of sales events in order to collect funds for people living in poverty - Promote development plans in the third world countries
- Sales management to ensure the achievement of revenue targets assigned by the company - Maintain customer loyalty through excellent service - Accurate disposition of products to convey the brand image
Modules : Marketing strategies and Communication through social media,Event Planner and Event Coordinator's role,Digital skills,Events' storytelling,Team working and Problem solving,Wedding Planner's role,English for events, Promotion and Planning basics. - Developed a high level of organization, basics of planning and event coordination - Learnt about the use of marketing tools and advertising to promote events - Coursework included creating an event marketing plan that could be used as an outline for future projects. My team won the first place and the plan was used by the Event Coordinator in one of his events - Visited several companies, as MSC Cruises, Optima Italia and had meetings with communications and marketing experts to complement the course
Business English Certificate; upper-intermediate to pre-advanced level certified through British Council Institute
Ielts Exam - International English Testing System; level C1 certified through British Council Institute
Master's Degree Course in Professional Translation and Linguistic Mediation for Business Communication. Modules : Marketing Strategies and Business Communication, Web Marketing, Business English, Interpreting Workshops, Translation activities from and into English, Basics of Chinese for Business Communication, Business Culture and Etiquette in China This Master's Degree Course consisted of a six month theoretical part followed by a three month internship. I did my internship at Kiton (fashion and luxury company). I was choosen over all the other attendees of the master course after sending my resumè and having an interview. At the end of the three months Kiton extended my internship for other three months.
Modules : Public Law, Private Law, Economics, Roman Law, Criminal Law , European Union Law, International Law, Civil and Criminal Procedure, Commercial Law, Tax Law, Legal English 1st-2nd-3rd level, other complementary exams. After completing the five-year "Laurea Magistrale degree", I graduated and earned the title of "Magister Doctor of Law". In order to complete my academic path I continued my training attending court trials . I took a written exam followed by an oral state bar examination and was licensed to practice as an attorney at law. Notwithstanding this, it is not the career path I decided to follow .
Modules : Grammar, Literature, Social Studies, Geography, Science, Mathematics, Art, Music, Physical Education A ten year period experience that has been highly formative and fundamental in my educational path. It gave me the possibility to be Bilingual in English. Moreover, I learnt to relate to people with different cultures, to live in a multicultural environment, therefore to be open minded .