Multi-skilled writer, editor and copywriter with extensive experience in print and digital journalism. My specialism is electronic music, with wide-ranging experience in newspaper journalism, magazines and online, from blogs and rolling news to playlist curation. Experienced in managing and commissioning staff across several roles, artist management and project managing two books, two self-published magazines and my website, DLTM. Author of international festival guides 'Around The World In 80 Raves', ‘TRANSFORM’ and 'Around The World In 80 Record Stores', publisher of graffiti culture magazine ‘Keep The Faith’ and Creative Director of online periodical ‘Don’t Lose The Magic’.
- Transform: The Festival JournalTRANSFORM is the yearly coffee table book documenting the world's most awe inspiring transformational festivals. A beautiful publication; it is packed full of images and stories from extraordinary festivals from around the world. Some may be well know to you, others not, but we can guarantee that after you flick through TRANSFORM's pages, you'll want to go to all of them! Our mission is to introduce our readers to the festivals that build communities, encourage personal growth and social chang
- Around The World In 80 RavesFestival culture is now an integral part of many people’s lives, from the teenagers of the world to the more discerning boutique festival goers. What started as small gatherings in the 1960s soon permeated into global culture, from parties held in the British countryside to raves in darkened warehouses in Berlin and concerts held on cruise ships in the Caribbean, and continues to grow, with new parties starting every year. Festivals have become embedded in the lifestyle of many people around the world and this guide gives some insight into the many parties that have popped up from the US to Canada, Iceland, Japan, Australia and everywhere in between. Offering a comprehensive look into the most famous raves on planet earth, this definitive guide includes the history of each festival, along with its location, music policy and quotes from people who have played at them... all wrapped in handy, bite-sized chunks of information. So join us as we go Around The World In 80 Raves...
Projects credited in
- Being dyslexic helps me get creative’: one tech entrepreneur on her sources of inspirationLovely write up in The Guardian! Take a peek if you’re interested in how I stay sane navigating the inevitable rollercoaster ride of scaling a business! Spoiler alert - it revolves around houseboat living, my rescue dog ‘Pi’, and me and my partner’s increasing obsession with rewilding! Article below also found here: https://www.theguardian.com/pinterest-find-what-you-actually-love/2021/sep/27/being-delightfully-dyslexic-helps-me-get-creative-the-tech-entrepreneur-on-her-sources-of-inspiration
Digital Content ProducerTime Out Group
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Hired to build pages for Time Out London, across all sections ranging from arts through to restaurants and hotels. • Also worked in the commercial department creating advertorial content for a myriad brands including Crocs, Sony Bravia, Booking.com and many more.
Chief CopywriterLola ED
• At French DJ agency Lola ED I handle all of the English language press editorial, creating press release and biographies for all of the artists and labels they represent.
+ Show more
- Online Content
- Social Media
- Music Journalism
- Electronic Music