- Suona RecordsVisual identity for Suona Records, a music label born in Madrid with an international outlook. Focused on jazz and Latin jazz. A Suona is a wind instrument commonly used in Latin jazz bands, the shape of the it served as inspiration for creating the visual system that defines the entire brand.
- The Wild Golden Egg"The Wild Golden Egg is the creative wild nature. We are the producers and witnesses of a new female culture, note the maintainers of the status quo. We break sluggish, rigid laws by opening up completely new approaches. We liberate ourselves from pathogenic solidification by having the uninfluenced raw elemental willingness as allies, which still contains all possibilities. Love and humour are our companions." In order to convey this brand philosophy, we've created a bold, funny and empowering
- Add a titcheck to your fit check80% of young women diagnosed with breast cancer find their breast abnormality themselves. In fact, most often when breast cancer is detected because of a physical symptom like a lump, swelling, or redness, a woman discovers it while getting dressed. "Fit check! usually is a way of saying "check out my outfit". It's commonly used on social media as a hashtag, in this campaign the popular #fitcheck turns into a routine #titcheck. It's been a pleasure to illustrate this campaign in collaboration wi
+ View all
Projects credited in
- GROW AS ONENTT DATA needs to communicate to all their employees that more people are joining to the company. When we talk about integration of companies it's very important to build a positive feeling around this strategic decision. How? By creating a new, unique communication toolbox that places people at the center. Because everything works in harmony when everyone is connected.
- March 8th MarchThe Madrid City Council wanted to join the International Women's day demands with a campaign that represented the need to open a new time in the challenges of equality. We created a series of posters representing the diversity of women while conveying the key message with enough iconic strength to become a symbol they all could identify with, make their own and share.4
- Madrid by taxiThe Madrid City Council briefed us on a campaign that would support the taxi service in Madrid for print, outdoor and digital outdoor. The objective was to highlight its differentiating features (proximity, respect for the environment, ease of use, immediacy and accessibility) from a point of view that would reflect how taxis are integrated with the city. We inspired ourselves in tourism advertising from the 20s as well as in classic publications from that time that would generate a nice visua2
+ Show more
executive creative directorwysiwyg
- Madrid, SpainFull Time
Wysiwyg was an independent agency based in Madrid, in 2008 it was acquired by Razorfish and later by Publicis Group, I stayed there as executive creative director till december 2013.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction