Hi! I'm Maria, a UX/UI designer. Adaptive and quick at learning, I use my skills in research, wireframing and visual design to find solutions and create beautiful interfaces that respond to both audiences and business needs. I'm first and foremost interested in people, that's why I love working directly with users and clients. In my next role, I would like to be part of an agile team with a research-based approach and be involved in mentoring junior members of the team.
- Yarrow FilmsWebsite and branding design for Yarrow films, a documentary and video production company and social enterprise. The key goals of the project were to create a new identity reflecting the ideas of approachability and high-quality cinematic content, and to create a user-friendly website that can act as a portfolio and repository.
- CBY WebsiteWebsite design for Commissioned by You, a design studio and fabrication workshop working on unique commissions and furniture. The key goals of the project were to redesign the website to showcase their recent work on an easy-to-update platform, and to refresh the visual identity (typefaces and palette) to reflect the new direction of the studio.
Projects credited in
- GSK Heritage ArchivesGlaxoSmithKline is the oldest extant pharmaceutical company based in the UK, tracing its history back to 1715 London. The GSK Heritage Archives hold thousands of items collected throughout the company’s 300-year history. Keepthinking designed and developed the new internal Heritage Archives website, to showcase the extensive range of their archives, with the Qi CMS used for collection management, as well as web content management.1
- Burlington MagazineThe Burlington Magazine is the world's leading monthly publication devoted to the fine and decorative arts. It publishes concise, well-written articles based on original research, presenting new works, art-historical discoveries and fresh interpretations. Begun in 1903, it is the world's oldest art periodical, and has members and subscribers all over the world. Keepthinking worked with the Burlington to reinvigorate their website, and coincide with the rebranding of the print magazine in 20181
- Fleming CollectionThe Fleming Collection, the finest collection of Scottish Art in private hands, comprises over 600 works from the seventeenth century to the present day. Keepthinking has helped The Fleming-Wyfold Art Foundation put their artworks online for the first time, with the Qi CMS used for collection management, as well as web content management, and to create a new look and feel for the brand. The rebrand responds to the change in the foundation’s strategy, moving from being known mainly as a physica4
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
· Creating branding direction for digital projects and ensuring consistency with existing brand identities. · Collaborating with the design team to produce a range of UX/UI concepts · Producing information architecture and site maps · Developing user journeys, wireframes and art direction · Taking part in meetings/workshops with clients to communicate and validate concepts · Facilitating usability testing, both internal and external · Creating style guidelines and functional specifications for developers
+ Show more
- Web Design
- Interface Design
- Information Architecture
- Product Design
- UI Design
- UX Design