You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Production and Project Management of the cultural program at the Malmo Festival
• The Manager in charge during music concerts and other cultural events at the music venue and cultural center Mejeriet. • Directing and coordinating work, as well as a work team of up to 25 employees. • Providing service to the performing artists and their crew.
• Part of a production team of 11 persons; producing Roskilde Road Trip Malmö. • Coordinating projects and personnel. • Drafting and reviewing Agreements.
Solved problems and investigated matters concerning intellectual property rights, including: – The clearance of music rights in film and television for broadcasting via all media. – Established licensing and co-existence agreements. – Coordinated the transfer of the management of a major trademark portfolio.
• Worked within several legal areas, such as intellectual property law, contract law and corporate law. • Drafted a statement of defense to a counterpart in a client lawsuit. • Drafted articles which were published in Setterwalls' Client News Report.
• Organized and executed work during the summer program, together with a colleague. • Managed social media marketing. • Engaged external workers, such as photographers. • Exercised damage control, e.g. the cash register malfunctioned during the admission of audience, cinema projection malfunctioned with a 450 person audience.
• Booked and coordinated hotel rooms, catering and transport for hundreds of artists. • Corresponded with Production Managers of the artists.
• Reviewed contracts. • Drafted a letter of claim for a client.
• Communicated information to professors, students and visitors. • Gave professional service in a stressful environment.
• Worked in the bar and restaurant. • Provided service to demanding customers.
Major: Business Administration: Strategic Management
Specialization: Intellectual Property Rights