Production and Project Management of the cultural program at the Malmo Festival
• Part of a production team of 11 persons; producing Roskilde Road Trip Malmö. • Coordinating projects and personnel. • Drafting and reviewing Agreements.
• The Manager in charge during music concerts and other cultural events at the music venue and cultural center Mejeriet. • Directing and coordinating work, as well as a work team of up to 25 employees. • Providing service to the performing artists and their crew.
Solved problems and investigated matters concerning intellectual property rights, including: – The clearance of music rights in film and television for broadcasting via all media. – Established licensing and co-existence agreements. – Coordinated the transfer of the management of a major trademark portfolio.
• Booked and coordinated hotel rooms, catering and transport for hundreds of artists. • Corresponded with Production Managers of the artists.
• Organized and executed work during the summer program, together with a colleague. • Managed social media marketing. • Engaged external workers, such as photographers. • Exercised damage control, e.g. the cash register malfunctioned during the admission of audience, cinema projection malfunctioned with a 450 person audience.
• Worked within several legal areas, such as intellectual property law, contract law and corporate law. • Drafted a statement of defense to a counterpart in a client lawsuit. • Drafted articles which were published in Setterwalls' Client News Report.
• Reviewed contracts. • Drafted a letter of claim for a client.
• Communicated information to professors, students and visitors. • Gave professional service in a stressful environment.
• Worked in the bar and restaurant. • Provided service to demanding customers.
Specialization: Intellectual Property Rights
Major: Business Administration: Strategic Management