You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Working to strict deadlines in high-pressure environment. • Managing numerous tasks, projects and responsibilities simultaneously. • Updating website content using basic HTML coding and backend CMS. • ProNicient using Mailchimp, Microsoft OfEice, Google Docs, Filemaker, Keynote, Outlook, Brewman, various online ticketing sites, Google Analytics, Photoshop (basic). • ConNident speaker, able contributor, comfortable in a face-to-face environment. • Fluent in Russian and Estonian languages, both written and spoken.
• Tele-selling • Reception duties. • Taking and processing orders and sales requests inc online orders. • Managing and maintaining brewery BMS. • Main contact for customer service. • Creating and developing POS concepts and seeing them through to completion. • Trade marketing – producing and distributing mail outs, welcome packs. • Assisting the sales team in day-to-day activities. • Assisting with events. • Managing stock levels of various POS, merchandise, ofNice and brewery supplies. • Managing the Truman’s brewery website. • Currently involved in rebranding work. • Producing sales and stock reports. • Booking company trips.
• Managing reception, directing calls, taking messages. • Ordering brewery, ofNice and events space stock. • Processing beer brewing progress and cask tracking in brewery management systems. • Processing sales invoices in Xero. • Processing sales. • Compiling daily, weekly and monthly brewery sales reports. • Taking minutes at meetings. • Liaising with customers and events department. • Customer support. • Booking and coordinating brewery tours and brewing classes. • Processing invoices, vouchers and receipts. • Managing brewery tours calendar. • Creating and managing events in Eventbrite and Design My Night.
Congregation PR // Tigertrap Records // Thrill Jockey Records • Assisting with all-in house press activity. • Compiling and sending out press releases about upcoming artist and label activities. • Liaising with online and print music press editors, artists and labels. • Forming long lasting relationships with clients. • Managing press contacts database. • Sending out promotional copies of releases. • Conducting online research on new press and radio contacts for new releases. • Compiling weekly and daily press reports. • Uploading media to various music platforms. • Managing social media channels. • Booking travel and accommodation for artists.
• Compiling and sending out weekly mailouts. • Utilising promotional materials to provide information to potential fans of artists. • Liaising with venues, artists and artist managers. • Promoting shows on social media platforms. • Managing artist database. • Managing Club Fandango website. • Writing daily news stories about upcoming shows and releases.
• Testing software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms. • Entering any bugs, Nlaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required. • Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy. • Translating between English and target language when required. • Ensuring the game is of industry standard before release. • Proactively completing assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a speciNied timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localisation bugs, software Nlaws and/or design issues. • Ensuring that no guideline-related localisation bug, Nlaw or issue remains in the signed-off product.
• BA Hons in Music And Media Management. Level Acieved: 2:1
A-levels (equivalent) in English, Russian, Russian Lit and Estonian language Level Achieved: A, B, A
GCSEs (equivalent) in Russian, English, Maths, Estonian. Level Achieved: B, A, B, A.