You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am the current Photography Creative Producer at Thomson Reuters, in the Brand Marketing Department. Forward-thinking marketing professional, with a background in news production and broadcasting, after my studies in Digital Filmmaking & Broadcasting, and Fashion Photography at Central Saint Martin, I now specialise in commercial and fashion photography, multimedia features and creative storytelling. I have 8+ years of experience in photography and production gained working for internationally recognised company like Magnum Photos, Associated Press, and ITN, among others. Born in 1980 in Naples, Italy, and previously establishing myself in Rome, New York and Cairo, I am now based in London.
• Producing and art directing all shoots for e-commerce, lookbooks, catalogues and merchandising divisions assigned • Allocating budget, negotiating fair fees and providing accurate time and cost estimates • Scouting locations, and implementing with set design • Casting crews (photographer, videographer, hair & make up artist, models, wardrobe assistant) • Holding fit and styling sessions in advance of photo-shoot • Selecting, collecting, shipping to location and return all samples, clothing and accessories for the shoot • Collaborating with other divisions, merchants, account executives and retouching department for image final selection and delivery • Maintain brand guidelines for Flair-atelier.com photography when shooting
• Producing custom photography solutions to support and enhance print, video and digital campaigns • Working closely with editorial and creative teams, leading the development of bespoke concepts for marketing strategies and brand identities • Allocating budget, negotiating fair fees and providing accurate time and cost estimates • Responsible for the entire photographic production of complex large scale projects from brief to execution • Working with the Legal team to produce models and crew release forms • Driving competitive pitches, and generating ideas beyond assigned projects for business acquisition
• Curated all artwork programs for all the Thomson Reuters building worldwide • Work closely with the production coordinator on accurate time and cost estimate for photo assignment • Researched picture archives and working with external suppliers to provide clients with on-brand images • Provided Brand consultation and legal governance advice on image licensing and rights management • Wrote photography and art focused blogs for The Hub, a central resource for all TR employees • Shot photographs for company advertising, promotion and documentation purposes • Understand the client’s business in order to communicate corporate
• Ideated, and developed creative concepts for digital output and multimedia features • Produced cross-platform projects, and drove the overall multimedia project vision from brief to execution • Provided accurate estimates for photography assignments • Planned and managed the required budget for projects • Liaised between photographers and clients • Assisted the photographers, remotely and on line, ensuring on time and on budget delivery • Provided image market expertise to clients and specialists • Developed new multimedia formats, integrating audio, video and digital media • Video editing
• Conceptualized, produced, video-edited photo-blogs, audio-slideshows, and featured news-based content packages for TR Foundation website and social media, supported events, and the Reuters wire circuit • Live production and coverage of the Trust Women Conference • Planned and managed the required budget for projects • Developed and managed digital visual content for social medial and multimedia marketing tools • Set goals for marketing campaigns, monitor and report to the creative director on results
• Produced news stories and editorial features, covering international major events from Sport (Olympics) to Entertainment (Oscars, Venice Film Festival, Milan Fashion Week) • Field production along with television crew and a journalist/writer • Supported remotely colleagues producers when on assignment • Liaised between crew, newsroom, and senior producers • Secured access accreditations, permits, and shooting authorizations to ensure full media coverage • Managed copyright clearance for third party media and hand-out • Budget management • Booked crews, camera equipment, security and craft services, and locations • Researched, shortlisted and booked candidates for both on-air and pre-rec interviews • Write scripts and shot-lists, logged news bulletins and footage, and fed to MCR
• Coordinated production for TV series and single films • Assisted producers and senior producers and coordinating shooting and interviews • Performed administrative tasks to ensure full efficiency of the operations • Kept documents and invoices to ensure on budget delivery • Researched and fact-checked to ensure high quality observational documentaries and factual entertainment television • Oversaw cues, time, and continuity during recording • Prepared and distributed briefing notes and scripts • Copyright clearance & Rights management
• Handled news photo coverage globally • Daily reviewed a wide variety of newspapers and magazines, analysed and reported on how AP’s photographic production from the previous day was used, to improve future productions and coverage • Called in Hi-Reses, wrote captions, and ingested in CMS to ensure full availability for worldwide clients
First Place for "Best Example of Internal Collaboration within the Business"