You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
This, that & storytelling.
- Maximising fundraising results by leading the development and implementation of donor acquisition, retention and development. - Project managing a range of all supporter campaigns and activities. - Working alongside the Marketing and Comms team to create compelling fundraising materials. - Improving the effectiveness of the database tools and services; monitoring database performance and ensuring all the data complies with legal regulations (GDPR).
- Acting as a central point of internal & external communication for the Operations SMT - Providing complex and extensive calendar and diary management and proactively keeping abreast of the Operations SMT’s workload, taking steps to alleviate this in any way possible - Attending selected meetings to take minutes, following up action points as required - Preparing, collating and distributing presentations, reports and ad hoc documents
- Monitoring and posting on online platforms such as social media, blogs and forums - Managing online engagement and promotion using Twitter, Google+, Facebook and Instagram - Keyword analysis and market research
- Managing the charities accounts by processing its fundraising income and overall expenditure, reporting back to the CEO and Finance team on a monthly basis - Creating and hosting targeted events, liaising with pre-established partners and supporters - Managing donor relations, acknowledgments and direct communications - Helping to shape the charity’s rebrand, sourcing copy and design materials as to create a new tone of voice across all communications
- Writing content for online platforms such as social media, blogs and websites for events, music and retail companies - Proofreading, editing and translating master’s thesis and published articles
- Expanding the newspaper’s audience by building and developing wider distribution networks by sourcing and managing relationships with museums, theatres and shops to stock the publication - Planning, sourcing and editing the articles for each edition - Producing written content on various subject matters for specific audiences
- Planning and organising music events by setting timelines and managing particular budgets; contacting major electronic music agents and managing relationships with key venues - Raising funds and sponsorships; managing supplier relationships - Creating and developing marketing strategies such as field promoters and publicity
Asian languages, history, culture, politics. With special interest in South Asia and the Middle East. Hindi (three years), Farsi (one year), Turkish (one year).