You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A mature, reliable, hardworking Customer Service Manager with extensive experience in a variety of organisations and situations within the retail and financial sectors. Friendly and outgoing, with a passion for helping others and always acting in a sensitive and diplomatic manner. Very flexible, versatile and keen to learn. Used to working with all staff, known for maintaining a helpful and cheerful disposition, even when under pressure. Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook and other systems
• Taking orders from Customers over the phone and via coupons from the Woman’s Weekly magazine and The Knitting Network website. All calls are taken in a professional manner, also dealing with escalated and complaint calls. • Completing emails in the SLA timeframe. Answering messages and tweets from the Woman’s Weekly and The Knitting Network social media platforms. • Weekly, monthly and yearly reporting on sales, transactions, emails and calls. • Supporting with Woman’s Weekly events, this includes taking orders, writing letters and helping at workshops. • Working closely with Minerva to assist with customer emails, letters and complaints. • Experienced use of the Shopify platform and Sales Force.
• Presenter of the IndiePendent Session on Shoreditch Radio, a one-hour Specialist show on all things Indie, Electro and Rock. • Finding new music on Blogs, online and the Radio. Getting into contact with PR companies about Artists. • Sourcing information on up and coming Bands, reviews of Live shows and latest Gig information. • Getting Band/Musicians in for interviews and Live sessions. • Updating and maintaining a great present on Social Media, promoting the show on Twitter and Facebook. • Weekly uploads of the show on Mixcloud.
Presenter of the IndiePendent Session every Friday from 7 pm - 9 pm
• The first point of contact for Austrian, German and Swiss Customers. Ensuring all request and enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently • Translating E-mail Screen Shots, Catalogues and Letters, from English into Formal German. • Agree and arrange authorization paperwork for all return requests, checking that all requests meet with company policy. • Arranging collection of goods with a courier where required.
• Taking orders from Customers and Agents, ensuring each order is keyed correctly and all relevant discount codes and delivery details are applied. • The first point of contact for Austrian, German and Swiss Customers. Ensuring all request and enquiries are dealt with promptly and efficiently • Providing assistance to company sale agents when required. • Translating E-mail Screen Shots, Catalogues and Letters, from English into Formal German. • Agree and arrange authorization paperwork for all return requests, checking that all requests meet with company policy. • Arranging collection of goods with a courier where required. • Assisting in the annual stock take. • Promoting sale offers and discounts on end of line products to all customers.
• Updating the data base for upcoming exhibition show. Making sure all the details are up to date and correct. Paying great attention to detail. • Researching books, the internet, magazines and other exhibitions for relevant companies. • Calling up companies to get the correct information. • Preparing invites for the exhibition, sending out invitations and sending out letters for exhibition space.
• Completing letters for Maternity/Paternity, disciplinary meetings and outcome of disciplinary. • Answer the HR Service Centre Calls, raising a complaint and ensuring the query are dealt with. • Completing grievances, maternity/paternity, payroll, absences, asylum and immigration, compliance and disciplinary queries. Having a great understanding of each policy. • Clearing the German and English HR Service Centre inbox and raising a ticket for each query.
• Producing the Xposure Mercury Music Winner show with Steve Harris • Obtaining ROT from Radio Monitor for Promoters and Pluggers. Tech Op’ing on various shows, during the Live Sessions for Xfm. • Making radio shows and adding them into Genesys, including the Best of Justin Lee Collins and The Weekender with. Producing and uploading of the Justin Lee Collins and the Xposure Podcast. Getting Xfm liners from the artists. Ringing competition winners and liaising with the Capital FM Customer Services Manager. • Adding and updating new music to the Selector program. Including Artist information, song and song notes. Updating and organising the considerations playlist. • Updating and distributing the weekly Pluggers playlist. • Maintaining Genesys carts, including Aux Marks, artist information and updating the presenter’s wall. • Investigating incoming complaints from competition winners, researching and resolving each complaint to the highest standard. • Booking studios for both producers and presents for pre-recordings, demos and interviews. • Talking to Pluggers to obtain information on artists. Constant upkeep of songs and song notes on Selector. Obtaining the adverts, trafficking them on Linker and printing a presents copy. • Printing out the log’s for the presents and producers and sending copies to Genesys.
• Presenter and Producer of the IndiePendent Session on Break London, a one-hour Specialist show on all things Indie, Electro and Rock. • Finding new music, sourcing information and getting Band/Musicians in for interviews.
Radio Production, Scriptwriting, Lens and Sound, Post Production, Production Management, Researching Communications, Visual Studies, Communications Research Methods, Ethics in the Media, Fictions Production.
Media Studies, German, Drama