You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
A hardworking, self-starter and highly reliable customer service professional, with a passion for helping others. Worked across a number of diverse organisations, namely within retail. Possess valuable experience with delivering solutions for both customers and colleagues under pressure, in a sensitive and diplomatic manner. Able to deal with colleagues at all levels of an organisation with a helpful and cheerful disposition. Highly organised, hold good interpersonal skills written and verbally, including fluent German.
Customer Service: • Ensuring that all communication with both customers and suppliers is in an efficient and clear manner. • Managing all customer queries across phone, email, and social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) • Ensuring that all sales orders from phone and mail are entered onto the system (Salesforce/Shopify), and delivery dates acknowledged back to the customer are feasible. • Certifying email correspondents are dealt within agreed SLA timeframes • Key liaison with third party suppliers to ensure customer orders are managed efficiently and in a timely manner • Managing six direct report Admin: • Producing and delivering reporting to senior management. Reporting across trading, tracking number of emails and calls, returns/cancellations rates • Analysing sales, customer, acquisition, behaviour and marketing data (Google Analytics, Salesforce and Shopify) • Organising and supporting content and marketing projects • Collaborating on Social Media and CRM campaigns • Reviewing and evaluating weekly KPI achievement and producing an end of week spreadsheet • Organising weekly and monthly reporting and analysing meeting with the Marketing and Content team • Finding new ways to increase efficiency, including creating flowcharts, checklists and trackers • Dairy management for Customer Service team, including keeping team calendars up to date, logging holiday and absences
• Presenter of the IndiePendent Session on Shoreditch Radio, a one-hour Specialist show on all things Indie, Electro and Rock. • Finding new music on Blogs, online and the Radio. Getting into contact with PR companies about Artists. • Sourcing information on up and coming Bands, reviews of Live shows and latest Gig information. • Getting Band/Musicians in for interviews and Live sessions. • Updating and maintaining a great present on Social Media, promoting the show on Twitter and Facebook. • Weekly uploads of the show on Mixcloud.
Presenter of the IndiePendent Session every Friday from 7 pm - 9 pm
• Servicing customer queries for online and marketplace (Amazon) orders in a timely, professional, and efficient manner to meet SLAs via phone and email • Managing customer complaints and queries regarding fulfilment and delivery, working closely with the Warehouse, Hermes and Parcel force • Translating all German customer correspondents
• First point of contact for clients from Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Managing all requests and enquires • Supporting and liaising with the company sale agents on campaign deliverables, sales and after care • Organising Client events for seasonal sales and offers • Processing all orders, promoting sale offers and discounts on end of line products • Agree and arrange authorization paperwork for all return requests, checking that all requests meet with company policy and arranging collection of goods with a courier where required • Translating service from English to German for e-mail correspondents, catalogues and letters
• Updating the data base for upcoming exhibition show. Making sure all the details are up to date and correct. Paying great attention to detail. • Researching books, the internet, magazines and other exhibitions for relevant companies. • Calling up companies to get the correct information. • Preparing invites for the exhibition, sending out invitations and sending out letters for exhibition space.
• Completing letters for Maternity/Paternity, disciplinary meetings and outcome of disciplinary. • Answer the HR Service Centre Calls, raising a complaint and ensuring the query are dealt with. • Completing grievances, maternity/paternity, payroll, absences, asylum and immigration, compliance and disciplinary queries. Having a great understanding of each policy. • Clearing the German and English HR Service Centre inbox and raising a ticket for each query.
• Producing the Xposure Mercury Music Winner show with Steve Harris • Obtaining ROT from Radio Monitor for Promoters and Pluggers. Tech Op’ing on various shows, during the Live Sessions for Xfm. • Making radio shows and adding them into Genesys, including the Best of Justin Lee Collins and The Weekender with. Producing and uploading of the Justin Lee Collins and the Xposure Podcast. Getting Xfm liners from the artists. Ringing competition winners and liaising with the Capital FM Customer Services Manager. • Adding and updating new music to the Selector program. Including Artist information, song and song notes. Updating and organising the considerations playlist. • Updating and distributing the weekly Pluggers playlist. • Maintaining Genesys carts, including Aux Marks, artist information and updating the presenter’s wall. • Investigating incoming complaints from competition winners, researching and resolving each complaint to the highest standard. • Booking studios for both producers and presents for pre-recordings, demos and interviews. • Talking to Pluggers to obtain information on artists. Constant upkeep of songs and song notes on Selector. Obtaining the adverts, trafficking them on Linker and printing a presents copy. • Printing out the log’s for the presents and producers and sending copies to Genesys.
• Presenter and Producer of the IndiePendent Session on Break London, a one-hour Specialist show on all things Indie, Electro and Rock. • Finding new music, sourcing information and getting Band/Musicians in for interviews.
Radio Production, Scriptwriting, Lens and Sound, Post Production, Production Management, Researching Communications, Visual Studies, Communications Research Methods, Ethics in the Media, Fictions Production.
Media Studies, German, Drama