Recently graduated with a MA in International Business Management. Looking for a position/paid internship within the marketing/digital media/photography industries. Available for immediate start.
- Internship obtained through the Postgraduate and MBA Internship Programme of the University of Westminster. The programme was very competitive as all postgraduate students of the university could apply and only those who were successful at every stage of the internship application were accepted. - In charge of the September newsletter; topic of the newsletter was ‘Future of Targeting’. Tasks were to write a case study, look for a point of view and select a few articles using OMD’s resources. Developed writing skills and analytical skills. - Assisted with checking numerical data from surveys of 5 countries for Nissan and Renault. Strong attention to details. - Assisted in researching on the self-tanning industry and whether a product launch from Estée Lauder in APAC and EMEA would be feasible. - In charge of testing the ‘Trends’ section of Mintel, reviewing it and deciding whether it would be beneficial for OMD EMEA to subscribe to it. - Conducted researches on trends for 2016, on the changes of the consumer behaviours and its impact on the media industry. Strong communication and presentation skills; creative thinker and self-sufficient.
- Written, translated, sent and published features -such as articles, newsletters, press releases- to the French Lomography online magazine/community; developed writing skills and attention to detail. - Worked on Lomography’s various social media, developing the French Lomography community; developed specific vocabulary to communicate on social media. - Worked on newsletter campaigns; strong initiative and organisation skills. - Assisted the Online Marketing and PR manager to market new projects and dealt with partners to set up collaborations. - Assisted the retail team with events and in-store activities (workshops and product launch); strong ability to work in a team and contribute to group goals. - Assisted the Online Marketing and PR manager to reach out to a wider audience by implementing new system to send newsletters.
- Modules included Information Management, Financial Analysis for Managers, Business Research Methods, Human Resource Strategies for the International Manager and International Economics, International Business Strategy, Human Resource Management in a Business Context (elective). - Dissertation: CSR and economic efficiency in the UK: How have stakeholders and corporate social responsibility practices contributed to the economic development of The Body Shop and Waitrose?
- Grade achieved: First Class Honours (studied Third Year as an exchange student for a double diploma at Middlesex University, London). - Studied: Media, Desktop Publishing, Economics, Market Research, Audio-visual, Communication.
- Double Diploma Programme in partnership with ESGCI Paris. - Grade achieved: First Class Honours. - Group report in Global Business Strategy regarding the feasibility of Walmart’s move in Chile. - Studied: Global Operations Management, Global Business Strategy, Managing Across Borders, International Marketing.