My purpose: I am a marketing and data professional with 5+ years of experience in both traditional and digital environments, working for luxury fashion brands, FMCG brands and a Shoreditch based shopping assistant tech start-up. In the past year I have been immersed into London's tech scene getting my hands dirty with retail market research and data analysis, tailoring the right product to a shopper's personal needs. I have strong experience in managing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. My values: As an individual, I believe as my favourite artist Pablo Picasso that "everything you can imagine is real". I've applied this 'mantra' to every aspect in my life, not just to my career development. Always focused on improving the work environment with a positive and inspirational approach to every individual or team task, I am open minded and work closely with all members of the team. I have worn so many hats into my journey so far - graphic designer, marketing manager, brand manager and category manager - thus I can manage multi-disciplinary projects and navigate complex challenges. Embracing both the creative and analytical world, I am someone constantly looking for a better way of doing things and aim to have a meaningful and long lasting impact on the business. I am a calm, happy to be around person, fluent in English, Italian and Bulgarian.
* Support the co-founders in developing the full year marketing strategy and category expansion plan of an innovative start up personal shopping assistant platform * Manage the product category development process from initiation to completion * Providing insightful market research and data analysis covering top retail channels to discover the definitive products and behaviours that epitomised how UK customers shop * Constantly on the look out for ‘the new and the next’ innovative and exciting trends that would add value to the customer experience and business commercially * Used data insights to build a deep understanding of customer mindsets and needs at any given moment * Coordinate data teams in Poland and India
* Responsible for market penetration and expansion of Rose Diamond, a beauty drink, for the UK market. Provided assistance on other brands as well * Built awareness through above the line, below the line and PR activities to ensure Rose Diamond is a premium product while adhering to brand vision and strategic ambitions * Built and established relationships with key accounts such as high end retail, premium hotels, restaurants and bars * Developed and implemented the brand’s annual marketing and sales strategy * Ensured Brand Relations’ and client’s growth targets and objectives are met * Grew a known audience that can be used to drive standard and digital subscription sales
* Brand Ambassador and buyer of Patrizia Pepe, Sergio Rossi and Karen Millen * Carried out market research to define customer needs and wants to evaluate demand * Responsible for implementing the strategic direction and financial plans for product categories, presented monthly reviews * Worked closely with HQ merchandising team to balance trading and planning * Negotiated price, delivery and terms to support business profitability and cost objectives * Attended trade shows and buying trips
* Directly responsible for overall profitability and market expansion of Karen Millen in Bulgaria, delivering double digit growth per annum * Executed co-partnership campaigns with high end companies, which led to expanding of loyal customer base * Created brand awareness and successfully implemented strategies to expand market share * Deep market research and data analysis to determine how best to position Karen Millen, focusing on client profiles and market trends * Defined and implemented long and short term objectives, oversaw all day-to-day business and retail operations of Karen Millen Bulgaria * Liaised with key managerial teams and KM London head office to present and drive the strategy in Bulgaria
* Designed and created e-commerce strategy, platform and visual identity (logo, landing page, newsletters, Facebook fan page, etc.) * Analysed market trends, developed sales and marketing plans, and expanded online market share * Designed and executed above and below the line advertising and marketing campaigns, graphic design and online promotions to raise brand awareness * Analysed marketing programs and adjusted strategy to increase effectiveness * Assisted with the development and management of the marketing budget