You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Highly motivated, dynamic, confident and reliable individual with good organisational and time management skills. Experienced in dealing with customers and remaining calm, whilst working under pressure or in a busy environment. A quick learner who is eager to learn new skills. Able to follow instructions and work independently as well as part of a team. A qualified and experienced professional currently looking for a suitable position. Fully eligible to work in the UK.
• Responsible for answering and screening phone calls and customer enquires; • Deal with incoming e-mails, faxes and post; • Manage a diary and general business admin; Keep computer records up to date
• Helping to prepare annual accounts; Completing VAT returns • Giving administrative support to accountants; Checking that accounts are accurate • Preparing statements showing income and payments; • Recording receipts and payments
• Build strong relationships with clients; • Deliver one-to-one personal customer service; • Operation with standard office equipment (computer, fax, copier) and phone answering
• Manage a diary and general business admin; keep computer records up to date; • Responsible for arrangement of all aspects of business trips; • Process expense/purchasing reports; • Communicate with the customers and partners Position based in Latvia
• Deal with incoming e-mails, faxes and post; • Prepared financial spread sheets; • Responsible for answering and screening phone calls and personal enquires; • Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions Position based in Latvia
• Provide administrative support to the shop director; • Deal with customers and distributors; • Monitor and develop aspects of sales growth; • Selling and service including rotas, staff scheduling and stock inventory Position based in Latvia