Highly motivated, dynamic, confident and reliable individual with good organisational and time management skills. Experienced in dealing with customers and remaining calm, whilst working under pressure or in a busy environment. A quick learner who is eager to learn new skills. Able to follow instructions and work independently as well as part of a team. A qualified and experienced professional currently looking for a suitable position. Fully eligible to work in the UK.
• Responsible for answering and screening phone calls and customer enquires; • Deal with incoming e-mails, faxes and post; • Manage a diary and general business admin; Keep computer records up to date
• Helping to prepare annual accounts; Completing VAT returns • Giving administrative support to accountants; Checking that accounts are accurate • Preparing statements showing income and payments; • Recording receipts and payments
• Build strong relationships with clients; • Deliver one-to-one personal customer service; • Operation with standard office equipment (computer, fax, copier) and phone answering
• Manage a diary and general business admin; keep computer records up to date; • Responsible for arrangement of all aspects of business trips; • Process expense/purchasing reports; • Communicate with the customers and partners Position based in Latvia
• Deal with incoming e-mails, faxes and post; • Prepared financial spread sheets; • Responsible for answering and screening phone calls and personal enquires; • Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions Position based in Latvia
• Provide administrative support to the shop director; • Deal with customers and distributors; • Monitor and develop aspects of sales growth; • Selling and service including rotas, staff scheduling and stock inventory Position based in Latvia