Hey! I am a project / account manager who recently moved to Berlin, Germany. I am actively looking for my new role. For the last 5 years I worked for the Stylist Group where I was in charge of the delivery of several partnerships (brand content) across print, digital, video, social platforms and events. This included Stylist magazine, Stylist.co.uk, Stylist Loves and Stylist Live Lux. I was part of the Stylist Group Family, the creative content studio of the company. Before this I worked for Havas People in the UK and several media companies in France. A few points that summarize my professional outlook, experiences and skills: - Driven and motivated to succeed in any given task - Very resourceful. - Diverse involvement and specialized skills in: media, advertising, project managing, event planning and a range of other tasks in the corporate sector - Bilingual (English – French) and vast experience with multicultural clientele and roles - Experience spanning from the automotive industry, financial sector, fashion, food & beverage, through to media and communication agencies - Highly enjoy working within a team environment and equally working autonomously - Honest, reliable, sociable and focused.
Projects credited in
- Adidas for Stella McCartneyThis campaign was to drive sales of the Stella McCartney for Adidas autumn/winter range by focusing on three fitness influences and how they tackle exercise in the colder months. I created a bespoke web page shown on stylist.co.uk that showcased videos of each influencer’s daily fitness routines, imagery of them modelling the collection and their tips on health and fitness. As part of the creative solutions team at Stylist I was involved in pitching this campaign to the client. I organised th
- ShortList Film ClubShortList Film Club was launched in February to bring exciting new films to the ShortList audience. We have partnered with Stella Artois and so far hosted screenings of It Follows, Wild Tales, Spooks: The Greater Good and will be hosting The Connection. We've partnered with elevenfiftyfive and ourscreen for the screenings.
- Emerald StreetEmerald Street launched in 2011 and found a hugely receptive audience very quickly. The free daily email has become a looked-for part of the day for the 90,000-plus women who subscribe. It takes an original look at fashion and beauty, but also focuses on culture, careers and other topics close to the hearts of its readers. Its bars and restaurants feature, Cocktails And Cappuccinos (daily in London, weekly elsewhere), is a favourite and the majority of its users signed up for its opt-in books se5
- Mr HydeMr Hyde is a daily email from the team at ShortList magazine. It launched in October 2012 and has quickly gained more than 40,000 loyal subscribers. London-focused, its men's lifestyle brief includes entertainment, fashion, grooming and going out - whether to drink cocktails and craft beer, or to exhibitions and galleries. It has two regular franchises: Urban Carnivore, a daily restaurant review; and Complex Or Multiplex, a film-focused feature that runs every Friday.
- Stylist magazineSince Stylist launched as the first 'freemium' weekly magazine for women in October 2009, it has become a media phenomenon. Delivering an intelligent and authoritative mix of fashion, beauty, entertainment and thought-provoking features to the professional female every week, its dedication to setting a new standard for positive, original journalism has resulted in a tribe of loyal and engaged readers who treat their copy of Stylist as the most treasured part of their commute. Following an award
+ Show more
Project ManagerHavas People
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Leading project deliveries: Training materials, eLearning builds, App builds, Artwork production, incentive programmes, print production, event production, web builds, search and resourcing
- Branding Projects
- Digital Branding
- Event Branding
- Fluent French
- Quick Learner
- Brand Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Brand Communication
- Fluent English