You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Directly managed a team of 60+ & supervised a team of 300+ across four departments • Interviewed candidates, developed a new joiner programme, trained new joiners & management • Consistently resolved customer complaints & delivered 90% customer satisfaction in the department • Drove team CRM results up 22% & overall team sales up 9% • Worked closely with the buying & merchandising team to present best brands & products
• Drove the largest brand lift in the division with 83% sales increase year-to-date • Managed the department rota & supervised a team of 40+ • Managed visual merchandising & buying for the brand • Earned a store-wide “Exceptional People” award for “Taking Responsibility & Delivering”
• Worked as a Product Specialist for Clover Canyon, Carven & M by Missoni • Managed a team of associates & worked with the stock audit team to reduce stock loss • Produced over £180,000 in sales within a 7-month period • Received divisional awards for going “Above & Beyond” as well as “Own it & Deliver”
• Organised 70 looks & running order for the AW13 menswear collection • Prepared visual merchandising presentations, managed backstage operations & run of show
• Worked with buyer relations & fashion show pre-production for Cannes Film Festival • Created a collection of designer biographies for a gallery & book collaboration
• Managed the company’s online showroom, website & social media presence • Produced press database, contacted press, wrote press releases, produced campaigns & events • Acquired Burt’s Bees as a client, Sugar’s current largest client
• Produced over $100,000 advertising revenue annually • Managed 5 of the largest accounts & worked with clients such as Jeep, Verizon & KPMG • Ran a successful McDonald’s milkshake promotion leading 5 local restaurants to sell out for a week • Lead a marketing committee to rebrand the newspaper & increased student readership
• Wrote news releases for the library blog & in various campus publications • Promoted new shows & events for the EIZ Gallery
• Awarded with High Distinction • Selected as one of 18 out of 180 students to be represented in an MA showcase • Presented a business strategy to the International Wool Textile Organisation in Brussels, Belgium • Presented a marketing communications plan to Diesel headquarters, in London, U.K.
• 3.8 major GPA (first class honours equivalent) • BYU academic scholarship • Presented an advertising campaign for Nature Valley & General Mills • Participated in advertising campaigns for L’Oreal & Mini Cooper
Won a store-wide Extraordinary People Award for 'We Take Responsibility and Deliver'