I am currently freelancing in photographic consulting and production. I have extensive experience in managing projects with the proven ability to work creatively on complex budgets, follow projects from conception to final delivery, and co-ordinate communication between multiple departments.
- Vanity Fair at the Oscars, LondonTo celebrate a year in film like none other, Vanity Fair partnered with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and Instagram to capture stunning portraits of this year’s winners, nominees, and presenters with photographer Quil Lemons’s in L.A. A UK portrait studio was also set up at the BFI, London with photographer George Eyres.
- Modern Masculinity i-D Magazinewhat does it mean to be a man in 2019? Once didactic and restrictive, the definition and parameters of 'masculinity' are more fluid than ever. For The Voice of a Generation Issue, photographer Sam Rock and i-D Senior Fashion Editor Max Clark uncover a new, modern, fresh take on manhood. From cybergoths to squat punks, soul boys to drag queens, we undertake a survey of the all the different ways you can perform masculinity right now. Wear a dress. Wear a uniform. Wear make-up. Work out. Be your
- Givenchy Onitsuka TigerFor the project Givenchy chose to work on Onitsuka Tiger’s classic Mexico 66 silhouette, offering the sneaker in black and white colorways. The black iteration welcomes signature Givenchy details in red and white, while the all-white pair highlights the signature Onitsuka Tiger stripe and Givenchy lettering. Both models include a co-branded heel tab. Photographed and Directed by Sam Rock.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Samsung - We Are David BaileyIntro Samsung's NX cameras democratised photography by allowing amateur photographers to get professional results. The campaign brought this vividly to life by showing how ordinary people - plumbers, analysts, teachers, who just happened to be called David Bailey - could take shots as well as the David Bailey. We recruited 143 of his namesakes from all over the UK, brought them to our secret location in London, trained them, gave them cameras and set them loose to show that with the Samsung NX1000, anyone can shoot like a pro. Through a multi-channel campaign with Facebook at its core, we helped Samsung sell out of the camera in just 11 weeks and increase their market share from 2.8% to 55%.
- Samsung - We are David BaileyThe challenge In 2012, Samsung launched its range of NX Smart Cameras into a market dominated by established competitor brands such as Nikon, Canon and Sony. The biggest challenges facing Samsung were establishing credibility and increasing the market share. The idea Cheil UK’s solution was to create a campaign that democratised photography and proved that anyone can shoot like a professional. To do this, the We Are David Bailey campaign was created. The core idea involved recruiting people n4
- Copyright David BaileyAs part of the creative team at The Bleach Room, iconic photographer David Bailey awarded never before granted privileges to 'interfere' with his photographs, to be distributed as a range of limited edition T-shirts. Selecting only the most premium stores in the World as sales partners the product sold in key stockists Colette, Opening Ceremony, Harvey Nichols and Galeries Lafayette. Press coverage of the project included Elle, Vogue, The Telegraph, The Financial Times, Evening Standard, Style.com, Drapers, Women's Wear Daily and Wonderland.
- David Bailey & England RugbyConcept and Art Direction for the launch of the new relationship between Canterbury and England Rugby with photography by the legendary David Bailey. Ground staff, chefs, junior players, and RFU staff were also photographed and celebrated alongside the the first team players. The project spanned Print, Digital, Instore and a Launch Event.
+ Show more
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I was working with Sam on restructuring his studio, looking after in house production, studio management and bookkeeping. I produced shoots with Paul Smith, Holland and Holland and Givenchy. I have also been extensively image researching for Sam to help his creative process on a variety of different brief’s. Clients have included GIVENCHY X ONITSUKA TIGER. PAUL SMITH. SPORTSMAX. HOLLAND AND HOLLAND. ERDEM.
Studio ManagerCamera Eye Ltd
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Day to day running of studio and all personal affairs Managing and hiring of junior staff and interns. HR. Monitoring and creating invoices. Building upkeep and maintenance of photographic equipment and machinery at studio and storage buildings in London and Devon. Diary management. Personal Assistance.
+ Show more
- Studio Management
- Exhibition Coordinating
- Photographic Printing
- Shoot Production
- Picture Editing
- Picture Research
- Photo Assisting
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Editorial Content