You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Postgraduate in Marketing Communications at University of Westminster, London. Strong communication and interpersonal skills gained during the first degree in Communication Sciences and previous work experience. Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines thanks to an internship in the most read newspaper of Portugal. Good creativity and time management abilities obtained during marketing internship. Valuable knowledge about digital marketing matters acquired through Professional Digital Marketing Diploma. Highly motivated to build a career in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing and/or Advertising.
• Most read newspaper in the country with a circulation up to 70,000 units • Gathered information from the news agency Reuters and Agence France-Presse • Wrote news about international issues for both online and print versions • Assisted the team in other matters such as politics and economics
• Worked for Gillett Square department • Developed social media plan for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube • Created and updated content for the different channels, including website • Designed and production of weekly newsletters • Assisted on the events promotion and management
• Academic digital newspaper with several cyber-journalism prizes • Interviewed high network individuals to collect information and write news for different sectors including education, sports, economics and global features • Obtained deep knowledge of online research
• Accredited by the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) • Modules include: Buyer Behaviour, Marketing and Media Research, Brand Strategy and Direct Marketing and Social Media • Dissertation on Integrated Marketing Communications Campaign Planning January 2016
• Achievement: graduated with the Upper Second Level score • Modules include: Business Communication, Digital and Internet Communications, Communication Semiotics and Public Relations • Guerrilla Marketing course work conducted as part of the subject of Psychosociology of Communications; published in Vue, a Canadian marketing magazine (http://issuu.com/mria- arim/docs/vue-oct-2014?e=2581653/97419720)