A highly creative, team-spirited and motivated individual with too many magazines subscriptions.
Projects credited in
- Scratch That Itch: Riposte, with Tahmina BegumWe partnered with Riposte - A Smart Magazine for Women - to get under the skin of three fascinating UK-based women who are boldy and unashamedly living their lives as the people they want to be. We unravel the layers of Joey Yu, Emma Low and Tahima Begum to explore how their upbringing, heritage and careers have helped to shape the people they are today, plus how they express their multi-dimensional personalities through their experimental style choices. Photography: Rosie Matheson22
- THROUGH THE EYES, with Ruth BaldryThrough the Eyes is a new creative series inviting visual artists to explore Ace & Tate's editorial themes. The idea is pretty simple — we’d like to inspire you to think twice about conventional topics when seeing them through the lens of a photographer or filmmaker we vouch for.9
- THROUGH THE EYES, with Vivek VadoliyaThrough the Eyes is a new creative series inviting visual artists to explore Ace & Tate's editorial themes. The idea is pretty simple — we’d like to inspire you to think twice about conventional topics when seeing them through the lens of a photographer or filmmaker we vouch for.30
- HOW BALANCED ARE YOU?Lately, we’ve been fascinated by the idea of equilibrium. It’s not easy to keep life on an even keel: making enough time for your significant others, drinking as much kombucha as you suggest on Instagram, or ensuring you’ve got enough in the bank to keep you going till the end of the month. Keeping up appearances is pretty tiring.7
+ Show more
Editor-in-chiefAce & Tate
Amsterdam, NetherlandsFull Time
• Editorialisation - Implementing a new content strategy to transform Ace & Tate’s fashion positioning into a lifestyle brand: producing more content, crafting unique stories and distributing them into innovative multimedia formats. • Media & Talents Partnerships - Working with media titles across Europe to execute creative partnerships and ensuring content distribution with media titles such as Elle, Crack Magazine, Intern Magazine, Vice, Dazed & Confused, i-D.
Creative StrategistThe New York Times
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Ideation - Working in collaboration with The New York Times T Brand Studio and the newsroom to kickoff branded collaborations and sponsorships on The New York Times. Audience - Collaboration with the data team and the social media manager to build engaging content and drive new audiences to The New York Times platform. Coordination - Being the contact point locally and internationally between various stakeholders and departments (tech - creative - data).
+ Show more
- Content Creatiion
- Branding Strategy
- Communication Strategy
- Digital Production
- Project Management