I'm a Design Director currently working at Sabotage in London, UK. I believe in working across disciplines to transform great ideas into cohesive experiences. My goal is to create lasting and meaningful relationships between a client's brand and their audience through 360° connected physical and digital experiences. From startups just finding their feet, to established companies I have worked across multiple sectors from consumer, transport, medical to entertainment. I'm stoked to work on my next project, and would love you to get in touch.
- AkbankAkbank is the largest independent bank in Turkey and I helped them with creating a new design system which spanned across their entire ecosystem of digital touchpoints. Whilst working at R/GA, Akbank and the team helped with a brand refresh, and a design system for mobile, instore, staff dashboard and ATM. I worked on the User Experience, Strategy, Motion and Visual Design System as part of a team including Jason Connolly, Mariona Ortiz, Jen Heazlewood, Ilia Uvarov, Sabith Liakat, Oliver Evi
- Tide X OtterAs part of a workshop to design and make my own surfboard, I worked with Otter Surfboards in Porthtowan, UK to make a wooden surfboard sourced from sustainable woodlands. The board is designed to mix traditional surfboard construction techniques similar to Tom Blake in the 1930's with a modern design aesthetic. This documents the process of the design and preparation as well at the 5 day workshop at Otter Surfboards. The board was then finished and glassed at Diplock Phoenix in Wadebridge, UK.
- BeringarWorking with start ups is some of the most rewarding work I have ever done and it was a pleasure to work with the team at Beringar. They believed clever spaces can unlock our potential and change our lives for the better. Beringar is a smart sensor that uses machine learning to better understand how spaces are used.
- YumpingoYumpingo is a restaurant feedback and analytics company. They collect real-time, actionable insights from guests at scale, enabling restaurants to deliver their best food and service. As the world was locked down, Yumpingo approached me to help devise a design strategy to support restaurants and bars get back to normal. The solution Yumpingo and I created soon became a national campaign backed by UK Hospitality. I helped define the brand identity for the ‘We hear you’ campaign to be rolled ou
- TideTide is a Surfing forecast app, which is more natural way of processing wave and tide data. Rather than trawling through tables and bar charts, tide creates a more gestural way of exploring the waves through time. Tide is broken down into three distinctive screens which allow users to browse for the day ahead, the week ahead and view the high and low tide times as well as sunrise and sunset.
- WinnowFood waste is becoming a huge problem with 1/3 of food grown never eaten. Winnow is a digital ecosystem of products that allows chefs to see exactly where and how their kitchens waste food. I worked with Winnow on part of the 2017 IOT ventures program at R/GA. Winnow recently raised $7.4m growth capital to scale up global fight against food waste.
+ Show more
- UI Design
- Industrial Design