OUR VISION: Making the world a better place with human possibilities and creativity. Why we act for: Empowering the youth and women We believe in acting as role models and inspiring the next generation of leaders towards SDGs goals. We stand for, are running for both femme empowerment to social advancement progressing that project calls "NADESICO" and the youth empowerment that project calls "You are our Future". Now my most effort to put to the second one “YOU ARE OUR FUTURE” to act, empower, encourage and illuminate the youth generation include talented artists, creators, and designers. We, COOM globally involve artists, creators, and people who can coexist, have empathy with us all over the world. https://coomcreative.studio.design/youareourfuture In addition, Sustainability in the Fashion industry is also passionate about something to try to do to the future. I am really interested in what you do in your expertise because knowing the opposite culture, philosophy, thinking-way, etc boost my creativity more than now.
- Koiyama History "Koiyama-cho", the location of the main building, One of the three biggest festivals in Japan, One of the historic Yamaboko which inherits the tradition of the Yamaboko "Koiyama" of Gion Festival. Gion musici is ringing, during the late afternoon, "Koiyama" illuminated by glossy lantern lights, It shows an elegant figure near the house. Beyond the thousand years, pass the gorgeous festival inherited, Even now we, the people of Kyoto continue to protect.
- Outline SCUE kanazawa, kanazawa, HOKURIKU is the city of snow era in Japan, is called " Small KYOTO ". So, There is still a pure tradition and pure spirit to protect Japanese culture. It has just started up the Japanese jewelry brand, combines traditional materials and soft cutting techniques with a wabi-sabi vibe. SCUE represents a picked up one's heart or feeling or something positively with a two-handed. In this concept, if a consumer receives the jewelry, they always get courage from them.
- “You are our future!” − From Japanese youth to the world youth in order to achieve their own dreams. We, COOM involve artists, creators, and people who have empathy with us all over the world, We will run a new project and team. If we're not moving forward What are we moving for? Feels like we're losing order Fighting a losing war We need to work this out Can't do this by myself How did we let it go this far? Hey You know it's not too late for us to make a change You
- We are extremely proud of letting you all know the news that The person whom we are going to support by the project of “YOU ARE OUR FUTURE” going on the first. @tomomi_nishizawa Tomomi Nishizawa, the Tokyo-born, Tokyo-bred artist, her alternative take on East Asian beauty standards and philosophical, “glittery cute” approaching to her creation but more depth. Celebrating her unique take on Fashion or cosmetics-meets-human desired as makeup changing. In this latest, her installation of COOM m
- Manhattan Nursing Services is the new services for providing, with motto "Team of Professionals committed to provide Restorative Nursing Services in the comfort of your own home!" Especially for Elder people in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, NYC. LIFE CREATIVE kyoto handled a concept design in CI development, a symbol logo design, development of images on business materials and other touching point.
+ Show more
Inclusive AdviserClimate Youth Japan
Our Mission: 1. Cultivation of Climate Leader We cultivate climate leader by detaching Japanese youth to international conferences regarding climate change. 2. Raising Awareness We raise the awareness of Japanese youth towards climate change or its policy. 3. Idea Transmission We transmit youth’s ideas and thought about climate change in the country and overseas. 4. Building Network We network and cooperate with varied actors at home and abroad. My new role is to lead the young PR team and advise for critical content to make beyond comprehensive knowledge sharing Climate change and sustainability.
Lead Activist of the MovementYOU ARE OUR FUTURE
“You are our future!” − From Japanese youth to the world youth in order to achieve their own dreams. We, COOM involve artists, creators, and people who have empathy with us all over the world, We will run a new project and team. If we're not moving forward What are we moving for? Feels like we're losing order Fighting a losing war We need to work this out Can't do this by myself How did we let it go this far? Hey You know it's not too late for us to make a change You gotta listen to your heart what does it say? No matter how much we might bend, we will not break 'Cause we got what it takes to stay ◯Social background There is a social background in Japan which the low youth self-esteem feeling is prominent around the world. We will support youth people who will lead the future. Specializing in the most effort to put the movement "You are our future" to empower, act, illuminate and encourage the youth to include talented artists, designers, and creators. We sincerely believe that strong belief and long-term relationships make success stories. Bon Voyage!! 日本の若者から、世界の若者へ、夢の実現に向けて − 私たち、COOMは世界中のアーティスト、クリエーター、また賛同いただける方々を巻き込み、 新たなプロジェクトを始めます。 その名は、『You are our future』。 『もし俺らが前進していないなら、 俺らは何のために動いているんだ？ なにも挑戦しなければ それは負けているのと一緒だ。 この問題を解決しなければならない ただ俺だけじゃできない このままでいいのかい？ ねえ 変わるのに遅すぎるなんてことはないんだって 自分の本心に問いかけろ なんて言ってるんだ？ 俺たちの心をいくら曲げようとも俺はしない 戦う理由がそこにあるから。。』 ことの発端は、日本の若者の自己肯定感が世界の中でもずば抜けて低いということを知った時、 このままではいけないなと、もう一人の僕が囁いたのでした。 それからどうしたら、自分の中のこのモヤモヤを形にできるのか？ 知人アーティストや若くして世界で活躍されている方々と時を共にし、 僕はこういうことがやりたい！とひたすらに共有を試みてきました。 そして、とあるアーティスト、想いを共有出来る人に巡り合えたのです！ この小さなアクションが、日本を超え、 世界中の夢を諦めかけていた若者に届くことを願って、 いざ Bon Voyage!!
+ Show more
- Creative Direction
- Art Directing
- Brand Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Future Trends
- Brand Identity
Bachelor Graphic DesignSchool of Visual Arts
- New York, United States
Class experience : Open Heart design with David Carson as know as designing Raygun magazine and a surfer : Projects with the Pentagram NYC & AIGA & Type Directors Club : Brand Strategy as intermediate : Color theory as intermediate : Typography as intermediate
M.F.A Masters Fine Art Saga Art University in Japan
人と社会をとりまくマスコミュニケーション、メディアとデザインのありよう、関係性についてより深く学ぶ。 アドヴァタイジング、コーポレートアイデンティティ、ブランドアイデンティティ、デジタルコンテンツ（モバイル、WEB）の可能性についても示唆。 いずれのアサイメントもコンセプトワークに主体をおく。