I am a French/Italian freelance illustrator and graphic designer, currently based in London. I use my art as a way to look closer for longer, to portray how I see small portions of the world and to bring people together through creative exchanges and visual collaborations.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Developing and producing concepts and graphics for our external channels - Advising on best practice methods in regards to style, format, print production and branding for the creation and development of graphics - Working with Marketing assistant to determine the direction and quantity of promotional materials.
- Managing a collective creating socially good design focused around health and well-being - Creating events, workshops and exhibitions in museums and healthcare or public spaces - Designing all visual identities of commissions
- Creating illustration and graphic design content using traditional hand skills (drawing, painting and print-making) alongside digital tools - Working on simultaneous projects within tight deadlines and a set timescale
- Designing engaging graphic communications for print, including logos, branded promotional items and website or social media graphics - Working alongside the creative team in design projects, speaking both English and Arabic
- Developing visual branding material for online and to print (labels, packaging, cards) - Regularly updating Wordpress website and webshop - Shooting and editing photographs of new products - Taking care of online and wholesale orders
- Managing a successful Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for our graduate degree show - Obtaining a series of sponsorship deals with a wide variety of brands
- Meeting with clients and art directors to discuss design briefs - Producing mood boards and demonstrating creative skills based on discussed creative concepts