Hi. I'm an integrated CD/Senior Creative with 11 years' experience crafting ideas in pretty much every media, from film and print to social and PR. Over the years, I've made an Ebola campaign that reached 300M people, brought live poetry to the Underground and written comedy with top comedians. I'm also the author of two funny and medically accurate swatch guides to poo published by Penguin. I've completed The International Exchange for future leaders and served as a Creative Equals mentor twice. I love finding interesting and unusual answers to a brief, and creating ads people will actually want to engage with.
- Africa UnitedI teamed up with Idris Elba to help fight the 2014 Ebola epidemic. As creative and CD, I made two films and OOH to launch the brand AFRICA UNITED in just seven weeks with very little budget. The global team of health organisations, athletes and NGOs continues to respond to epidemics in developing countries.
- Stoptober - This Time, It's PersonalStoptober is a national event that encourages smokers to quit for 28 days. This pitch-winning idea made it a personal experience, with 28 days of support via exclusive videos and texts which I co-wrote with four top comedians. Everything was based on what quitters would be going through psychologically and physically each day. Instead of one big TV ad, we made 15 short ones, all shot selfie-style for a personal feel. Almost a quarter of a million smokers signed up. The campaign was discussed on
- Ancestry - Bring Your Backstory to LifeI reinvented the brand with this integrated platform that captures the wonder of discovering your family history. I wrote and creative directed all the work and co-directed the films. The campaign idea, tagline and visual style has been so successful, Ancestry has rolled it out globally.
- Transport for London - PoetiquetteTo inspire better travel behaviour, I created a live event: a week of poetry in stations across the city. Thirteen 'Poets in Residence' performed, wrote daily messages, made tannoy announcements and even wrote poems for commuters. It generated 6.2 MILLION IMPRESSIONS with £0 media spend and ended up on BBC News at 10.
+ View all
Creative Director / CopywriterVarious
London, United KingdomFreelance
The Brooklyn Brothers, McCann London, Saatchi & Saatchi, ACNE, Ketchum, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, Space.
Creative Director / CopywriterAnomaly
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Race for Life: Created integrated campaigns across film, OOH and radio. Ancestry: Reinvented the brand with the platform 'Bring Your Backstory to Life', CD-ed the account and co-directed all the ads. The campaign has been so successful, Ancestry rolled out the concept and visual style globally. Gordon's: Helped create the brand platform '...Shall We?', their most successful campaign ever. Created and CD-ed lots of work in film, OOH and social. The International Exchange: The partners of Anomaly chose me to go on this programme for future leaders. You work with a charity in a developing country and have 30 days to solve a business problem. I joined the Marine Megafauna Foundation and successfully launched their commercial diving expeditions, with a £2,600 budget I fundraised myself. Creative Equals: Chosen as the Anomaly mentor/CD two years running. I oversaw teams of three returners and helped them build a campaign and presentation to Diageo. Other brands I worked on include LEGO, Freeview, Cancer Research UK, Budweiser and Trainline.
+ Show more
- Creative Ideas
- Integrated Advertising
- Client Presentation
- Film Advertising
- Social Media
- Creative Direction