I'm a freelance creative, specialising in design and art direction, with over 25 years of experience in the design and advertising industries. I provide my clients with creative solutions that will help them succeed and flourish. I create for print, online, and environmental, and I can help at every stage of the project. If you would like to see more work, discuss availability or have a chat about something else, let’s talk. 07916 153 496 email@example.com
- Finning Fluid Analysis Social media CampaignFinning’s Fluid Analysis service is crucial to a healthy business, but its detailed benefits aren’t so easy to explain to would-be customers. So we created a social media campaign where the fluid itself conveyed the message, letting the art direction explain the process and the copy deliver the benefit. All without a digger in sight. The end result was a clear and striking campaign, flexible enough to work across all social platforms and further media, like page takeovers.
- Building a healthy brand.Even small businesses benefit from big ideas. With a clear creative strategy, I helped Niki find the perfect way to talk about her training programmes. Initially a ‘business card’ brief, we created a strong, simple and (pardon the pun) flexible creative platform that continues to provide Niki with everything she needs to get her message across and build her business.
- Ventilation awards creative concept.Not all business sectors sound sexy, but that’s no excuse for sticking with the first execution. In the case of this awards ad, a little extra effort revealed a lovely idea. The strong, ‘sticky’ visual did all the heavy lifting and as such required minimal copy. The image was so strong, we simply carried it through to everything from email invites to event graphics. Commissioned at Key Parker.
- Making molehills out of Mundane Subjects.Educating staff on everyday issues, needn’t be boring. To make complicated information easy for HiQ staff to digest, we created 'The Cuppa Guides.' – engaging and informative booklets, readable in the time it takes to have a cup of tea. Commissioned at Connect.
+ View all
- Conceptual Thinking
- Creative Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Branding Identity
- Campaign Advertising
- Advertising Concepts
- Through-the-line Campaigns
- Poster Design
- Direct Mail