I am an experienced senior marketing professional with over 9 years of experience across a wide range of marketing disciplines. I have skills and experience in growth marketing, brand and product strategy, performance, content and data analysis. I have a proven track record of creating and managing highly successful campaigns and strategies for brands of all sizes, within a variety of industries. I pride myself on my ability to find nuances in audience behaviours and use them to develop stories and journeys, across multiple media streams, that lead each user through a brand/product funnel. I always strive to use both qualitative and quantitate data in order to fully understand the needs, behaviours and habits of a user. In doing this, I am able to continually optimise and adjust campaigns and projects in order to improve performance.
Projects credited in
- Google Be Internet LegendsTeaching lessons in legendary online behaviour with an empowering guide to digital safety. While Google’s Be Internet Legends programme is helping school children learn how to navigate the online world with confidence, parents — who face increasing anxiety over their family’s digital safety — are still being left out of the loop. To bridge the knowledge gap, we created the Be Internet Legends Parents Page — a useful resource full of internet safety tips, tools, and advice that helps parents a9
- Google Grow My StoreHelp businesses grow with an insightful new product. Today’s customer is more demanding than ever. With digital retail competition mounting, thousands of businesses miss out on sales because their stores don’t meet high customer expectations. Building off of the success of the initial launch, we’ve evolved Grow My Store into an intuitive product that outlines tailored insights and shows businesses how they stack up against competitors. Every product update is driven by user feedback and strate7
- Google I Am RemarkableA campaign to celebrate the remarkable achievements of women and underrepresented groups everywhere. Studies have shown that women and minorities are more likely to underplay their achievements, leading to lower wages and less prestigious roles. To redress this imbalance, Google launched #IamRemarkable, a training initiative that empowers underrepresented groups to own their achievements in the workplace and beyond. To celebrate #IamRemarkable, Phantom created a campaign that puts inspiring re3
- D&AD Shift Sydney & Shift New York Open for ApplicationsD&AD Shift is a fully-funded night school, for self-made creatives without a university degree. This programme is for those wanting to enter the commercial creative industry. Shift will aim to teach you about what types of roles are available to you within Advertising and Design. In partnership with Google and adidas, D&AD Shift creates an accessible space for self-made talent to learn from and connect with the industry, establish a network and find job opportunities. If you are over 18, with3
- D&AD New Blood 2020 Burger King's BK100BK100 How do you get young people to use the Burger King app for delivery? Give them deals that get better and better, introducing the BK100, the world's first fast-food menu modeled on the UK stock exchange. The more popular an item gets, the higher its price goes, the less popular an item gets, the lower it drops.
+ Show more
Performance Marketing SpecialistFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
I currently work both agency and client side on a freelance basis managing the creation and implementation of media strategies. This includes both branding and performance-based campaigns and spans across a variety of sectors and business sizes.
+ Show more
- Paid Media
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
- Performance Marketing
- Brand Strategy
- Campaign Strategy
- Channel Strategy
- Growth Strategy
- Media Strategy