- Tech DeckI used to love my tech deck, this inspired me to create this little loop in Blender. I wanted to learn some new modelling and rigging techniques and figured I'd make something fun with it. I was honoured to have this piece featured by Instagram on their @design profile. Sound design by the incredible Thomas Williams.
- The Future Sounds ArchiveThe Future Sound Archive is a collaborative sound and image project that invites animators and illustrators to respond to sounds from our future familiar spaces. The Project is curated and audio produced by sound designer and composer, Thomas Williams. Each of the sounds portray fragments of our domestic world collected from 20 years into the future. The sounds of objects, technologies, advertising, cities, parks all altered or unaltered by our future world. The invitation is for visual artist
- Life on Mars?Is there life on Mars? NASA have sent Curiosity on a long journey to reach Mars and analyse the surface for any signs of life. What will Curiosity find and will it bring us one step closer to understanding the universe? This short film attempts to bring humour to the world of science whilst exploring the possibility that we could one day enjoy life on Mars with some interesting species.
- The way we workI had the pleasure of working closely with Bundle Training to develop two animations explaining how the methods of consuming content in our personal and professional lives have changed. These animations act as a conversation starter to highlight their services as content creators both in and out of the workplace. Be sure to check out Bundle's awesome work over at bundletraining.com Acknowledgements Client: Bundle Training Creative Direction: Bundle Training, Matt Wilson Illustration: Matt Wils
+ View all
DirectorShorts & Tales
Bristol, United KingdomFreelance
Director of my own company Shorts & Tales. Specialising in creating engaging content using motion graphics and characters. Creating animations for televison and we, working with brands and charities of many different shapes and sizes. Based in Bristol, UK.
- Bristol, United KingdomFull Time
Director of my own company MW Motion. Specialising in creating engaging content using motion graphics and characters. Creating animations for televison and we, working with brands and charities of many different shapes and sizes. Based in Bristol, UK.
+ Show more
- 2D Animation
- After Efects
- Character Animation
- Motion Graphics
- Gif Animation
- Character Design
- Digital Design