I'm a young filmmaker who primarily works as a DoP, but I often end up performing more roles than just that on projects. I'm reliable, determined and love collaboration. Listening to others and combing ideas to create something greater than any one person can achieve is what I think make films special. I'm always eager to get stuck into a project and to meet and work with new people.
- Bittersweet'Bittersweet' is a short film made for the MKFN 48 hour film competition. Bittersweet is a fun, comical but nostalgic short film, reminiscing beautiful childhood summer days. This poetry short film captures all the wonderful moments we associate with summer, juxtaposed with a bit of a cynical view of those small things that can ruin a moment.
- Voyager - Short Film'Voyager' is a sci-fi drama short film about astronaut Celeste Clarke, who prepares to leave Earth on a one-way mission to space, and how she comes to terms with leaving everything she’s ever known, including her single aging mother, Angelique. 'Voyager' is currently in post-production.
- Dream Insomniac - BBC New Creatives Short Film‘Dream Insomniac’ is a tactile, surreal film indulging the senses through an exploration of a curious dreamspace. The film follows a girl who encounters and dances with an insomniac version of herself. Exploring themes of coming-of-age, sleeplessness, dreams, and tactile curiosity, ‘Dream Insomniac’ is a surreal feast for the senses. Tentatively slated for a 2021 release.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Hope And Her Two DaughtersHope And Her Two Daughters is an experimental exhibition that features a contemporary dance and poetry short film exploring the question “What next?” following the racial unrest of 2020. It has been carried out in collaboration with the Hackney Historic Buildings Trust (HHBT) as part of their Digital Access residency, through which Director & Writer, Tobore S Dafiaga was chosen as one of the Artists to create a project which uses the local history, heritage and architecture of the Grade II liste
Director of PhotographySelf Employed
I work as a freelance DoP, working on various films, commercials and music videos heading up the camera and lighting departments and crafting the visuals for projects
- Film Advertising
- Video Advertising
- Video Campaigns
- Video Marketing
- Camera Operating
- Lighting Design
- Film Production
BA (hons) English Language and Creative WritingLancaster University
- Lancaster, United Kingdom
On the English Language side of my degree, I study modules such as 'Language and Advertising', 'Understanding Media', and 'Corporate Communication' to name a few, which focused on marketing and advertisements giving me a deeper understanding as to how to effectively build and market a brand. This knowledge has become invaluable to me in my current career creating video marketing campaigns for businesses. My Creative Writing modules delved into storytelling, deepening my understanding of how to craft a compelling and engaging narrative for a range of mediums, which is imperative when working in the world of film.