Hi ! I’m a multifaceted Fashion Designer, Fashion & Personal Stylist. I am the founder and creative director of EpithuxikHarmonie a gender-fluid label dedicated to creating high-end statement clothing, from bespoke made to order couture item, to ready-to-wear and fashion accessories & jewellery. With a constant emphasis on working with high-quality, Europe sourced sustainable fabrics and materials. MORE INFORMATIONS HERE —> www.epithuxikharmonie.com Having worked for over three years in a personal styling and image consulting agency based in Paris, run by Cristina Cordula, a Brazilian & French TV host and celebrity. I have developed a passion for helping individuals improve their self-confidence by enabling them to refine and update their personal image and style, in order to help them to find more pleasure and joy when dressing up according to their personality and body-shape. In December 2020 I launched my own personal styling agency : THE PARISIAN STYLIST, offering online and in-person tailored style appointements for women, men and non-binary individuals. MORE INFORMATIONS HERE —> www.theparisianstylist.com Since 2016 I have been providing private tutoring for fashion students and aspiring students helping them improve their understanding on how to build a cohesive collection, from establishing a strong mood-board with a clear story-telling to sketching the collection volumes and silhouettes. I also helped students improve their pattern cutting and garment construction skills and overall sewing skills. In September 2018 I joined the teaching team of the Parisian Fashion school; Atelier Chardon Savard, delivering courses about personal styling and image consulting as well as textile oriented courses. I moved to London in October 2019 to keep on pursuing my career as a fashion & personal stylist while I kept on working on the development of my fashion label. I am always looking for new professional opportunities within my range of skills. Please feel free to reach-out to me if you would like to work or collaborate with me.
- | HOLO1 | Fashion Story Exclusive For Nasty MagazineAn eye-catching play between colours and lights directed by Piotr Rulka, styled by Maxime Ephritikhine and modeled by Layla Haris. | HOLO1 | is a fashion story set in a dystopian future, where the borders between real and artificial has almost disappeared. The visuals portray an artificially created female avatar, who’s personal traits reflect the blurriness between the reality and the fantasy. Team Credit : Photography & Creative Direction • Piotr Rulka @rulka_piotr Style • Maxime Ephritikh
- | EPITHUXIKHARMONIE | Jewellery CampaignI had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with two very talented artists I met on The Dots. They joined me to create those beautiful images for the launch of my first jewellery collection for EpithuxikHarmonie London. My desire was to create an esthetic that was both ethereal with some botanical elements but also quite earthy with a few mineral and sturdy elements. I wanted the images to bring out the refined elements of the jewellery design, while also highlighting the durability of the
- | SILVER LINING | Fashion Story Exclusive for MOB JOURNAL #17Photographer - Matto Mariotti @matto.mariotti Creative Direction & Style - Maxime Ephritikhine @maaaxance Make-up - Jana Reininger @janaremakeup Hair - Marvin Grace @itsmarvingrace Models - Zoe Davidson @zoeanndavisonmodelling & Dani Sousa @_danisousa @Select Model London
- | MANTIS | Fashion Story For NASTY MAGAZINECome across a magnificent shifting creature. Muse Elena in a dark series photographed by Piotr Rulka and styled by Maxime Ephritikhine. Mantis is a fashion editorial exploring the theme of femme fatale. The main motive was inspired by the sexual cannibalism observed in most predatory species of mantis. This act is seen when female begins feeding of the male’s bitten head during the sexual encounter. Mantis challenges the male gaze by confronting erotic performances with the sinister female fig
- "Metal Heart" | Fashion Story For Féroce Magazine"Metal Heart" is a Fashion Story Published in the January 2021 Issue of Féroce Magazine. For this story I wanted to create a style that was reminiscent of both the Punk and Romantic aesthetic. We choose to play with strong and bold make-up looks, creating a modern take on the Punk aesthetic, but I decided to go with a more elevated wardrobe, featuring beautifully crafted design, made with luxurious fabrics. Reminiscent of the Haute-Couture heritage of Paris, where this shoot took place in Oct
- Pia Kristine Cruz by Kid CircusThis shoot is very likely to be my last shoot for the year 2020. And I couldn't have dreamt of a better team to finish this year with. I've been lucky enough to be able to curate this shoot with gorgeous designs from London based fashion designers such as, Henna Malhan, Yer Won London & EpithuxiKharmonie. Team Credits : __________ Starring the stunning - Pia Kristine Cruz | @piakristinecruz Brilliant Photographer - Kid Circus | @kidcircus Photography Assistant - Pierre Mao | @pierremao Style
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Diaspora for Volant MagazineThis editorial attempts to capture the Chinese diaspora through a mixture of Asian and Western imagery to reflect upon my mixed race heritage. Growing up half Chinese, I often felt embarrassed about that part of my heritage due to social stigmas towards Chinese culture. I would love to alter this perception and instead honour this part of me. This is a very common thing people of colour experience growing up in the Western world and I, being white in passing, have had a completely unique exper
Founder & Personal StylistTHE PARISIAN STYLIST
London, United KingdomPart Time
In December 2020 I launched an online website offering my services as a Personal Stylist & Personal Image Consultant || www.theparisianstylist.com I provide Online & In-person appointments. My clientele is based in France and in the UK.
+ Show more
- Personal Styling
- Personal Shopping
- Creative Art Direction
- Garment Construction
- Pattern Cutting
- Fashion Design
- Photoshoot Styling
- Art Teaching
- Adobe Creative Suite
Post graduation diploma «Mode, Luxe & Art de vivre» obtained with «Highest Honors»MOD’ART INTERNATIONAL
- Paris, France
Post graduation diploma and dissertation writing at Mod’Art International Paris. My dissertation topic was the following : How to make a young leather-goods brand relevant in terms of up-cycling, how to limit its waste and environmental impact ?
Bachelor degree «Stylist, Fashion Designer» (French level II & EU 6)MOD’ART INTERNATIONAL
- Paris, France
In 2014 I graduated from a Bachelor degree in "Style, Fashion Design" at the Parisian fashion school Mod'art International. The education I received in this school consisted in: drawing, creating mood-boards, developing collections, working on garment construction, pattern cutting and sample creation, working with industrial sewing machine, as well as overlock and steam iron press. I also had to market the collection I was designing to be able to target the appropriate market with the right price point and product quality.
Special Prize Awarded by French Lace Factory / Dentelles Mery de CaudryMOD’ART INTERNATIONALSpecial prize, for a men's silhouette using lace Chantilly as it's main material, during the 2014’s Mod’art International Paris Students Graduation Show. Awarded by Dentelles Mery (French lace factory based in Caudry) This factory is known to provide the international Fashion scene with their beautiful and refined lace. Their factory provided Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen with the lace that was intended for the making of the wedding dress of the Duchess of Cambridge, in 2011.