You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Presenting a professional and friendly first impression of the Centre to all visitors and clients • Assisting with on-going programme of gallery exhibitions, events, and off site programmes • Engaging with customers in exhibition, foyer spaces and at other affiliated venues providing extensive information on performances, exhibitions and general centre operations • Managing entry and ticket sales, promoting merchandise and replenishing sales items
• Performing security checks to ensure all avenues of prevention were executed • Implementing targets and goals for team members to maintain standards and efficiency • Liaising with partnering businesses, shipping and security to report on online development • Holding appraisals with team members to establish strengths and areas for development • Delegating workloads for weekend staff to maximise productivity and reduce chargebacks • Ensuring all staff update the system accordingly and record any customer correspondence • Investigating, processing and resolving all natures of conflict and customer disputes • Working with other departments to investigate, clarify and resolve any customer complaints • Processing refunds and chargeback letters whenever necessary
• Organising and managing the diary of the DH Care Networks national lead • Updating Care Networks website and assisting during its migration and archival strategies • Working alongside the Finance Manager to reconcile monthly and quarterly financial reports • Processing expenses, invoices and claims for all regional leads and event speakers • Sourcing appropriate venues for national and local social care events • Drafting contracts and distributing governmental papers, publications and case studies • Booking accommodation, travel and couriers for all leads and for event speakers • Booking meeting rooms, catering and conference calls for team and departmental meetings • Regulating the Network’s inbox and replying to consultant and client phone and email queries
• Meeting and greeting prospective candidates and performing induction interviews • Implementing systems to monitor candidate’s visa status and requesting renewals if necessary • Liaising with potential client and candidate referrals and allocating to the relevant consultant • Preparing for national audit, ensuring all documentation on current workers is accurate • Processing payroll for all candidates and logging staff holiday requests • Writing job descriptions for temporary and permanent positions • Sending mailshots to all workers to notify of any branch changes during refurbishment • Posting job advertisements both online and in branch, ensuring they are up-to-date • Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Updating and maintaining a confidential record of service user’s finances • Ensuring key deposits and service charges are paid on time to avoid penalties • Keeping detailed progress tracking documents for project work and report collation. • Processing staff timesheets and timetabling rotas for support workers • Maintaining records of staff holidays and processing any holiday requests • Overseeing petty cash expenditure and banking monies received on a weekly basis • Coordinate monthly team meetings to ensure all staff members are in attendance • Creating and distributing monthly minutes from the team meetings • Organising stationery orders and liaising with suppliers to meet business requests • Liaising with internal and external contractors reporting any facilities or maintenance issues
• Compiling and distributing any supplementary court documents for caseworkers • Liaising with removal agencies, security and airlines to track deportation of detainees • Conducting induction interviews with detainees prior to court appearance • Booking direct outbound flights for detainees and rescheduling if necessary • Booking solicitors and representatives for asylum seekers if necessary • Sourcing region specific translators and operating Language Line service • Maintaining and organising the companies confidential internal and national systems • Answering both external and internal incoming calls and emails
Moving Image/ Digital Media