- Dunelm - Dun Your WayYou’d be forgiven for thinking you’ve never seen a Dunelm advert up till now; they’re a self-proclaimed introverted brand - but they’ve always been here. In fact, they’re one of the largest home retail stores in the country - a true sleeping lion waiting to roar, and we were going to help them. We won the business in the pitch with their new platform: Dun Your Way. It’s all about celebrating self-expression in all it’s forms, encouraging the public to decorate their homes however they want, wit
- Solita - Set Your Data FreeThis B2B brief had the potential to be really boring. Luckily, the guys at Solita are awesome, so we ended up making a tech forest full of thousands of fireflies instead, which is pretty cool if you ask me. Made with the incredibly talent team at NTropic, including Brian Williams and Aidan Gibbons. Music by Denis Kilty.
- MoonpigYou know the jingle and now you’ll know the Moonpiglets: a brand new direction for the UK’s largest online greetings card retailer. It was a small step for their trotters, but a giant leap for Moonpigkind. What a great brief this was - Moonpig wanted a brand asset that could run for decades to come, and after years of shying away from the whole ‘Moonpig’ thing we finally convinced them to lean into their pink, snuffly past; and so, the Moonpiglets were born - each one as unique as the card it
- Eve Sleep - Switch OffHow’d you sleep last night? We’ve all been there - double-screening into the early morning and binge-watching our favourite Netflix series instead of getting those precious eight hours. As a nation, we’re sleep deprived. And with the sh*tshow that is 2020, things have only got worse. We partnered with Eve Sleep to help the nation switch off by taking over late-night TV, social media and gaming apps with an iconic image from the past - Test Card F - which symbolised the end of television. A tim
- #TheGreatUnfollowEver since Donald Trump joined Twitter in 2009, he's used it to spread hatred, intolerance and misinformation. It's time to turn his weapon against him. We want to give people the chance to silence him for good with one simple act - unfollowing him. Because if no one's listening, he can't be heard. Join The Great Unfollow today at www.thegreatunfollow.com In support of the charity Choose Love. (www.choose.love) Made by Creature London and Crew Studio.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Creative Equals RISE 2019: In PicturesOur flagship conference! Yes. It's time to RISE. Only 13% of creative director contracts are currently given to women (and they are paid 7% less than their male peers). This is why RISE exists to change that across the creative and tech industries. And, we're INCLUSIVE. For change to happen, we need everyone to be involved in the narrative. Here are highlights from the conference (15 May 2019) held at the London Symphony Orchestra's home in Shoreditch, one of the most beautiful locations in to23
+ Show more
- Creative Concept
- Cinema 4D
- 2D Animation
- Digital/ Print
- Art Direction
+ Show more
+ Show more