You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Assemblage Magazine?
Do you really want to delete project Goodbye Grace?
An extremely driven and creative artist filmmaker, studying at City & Guilds of London Art School. The founder, manager and editor of the arts magazine, Assemblage. An avid reader, with a strong eye for detail. Passionate about the arts, philosophy and psychology, particularly enjoying research-led projects. Continuously exploring the impact of digital technology on the human condition throughout my writing and artistic practice. Ready Player One? (2017): https://vimeo.com/239354817Locked Pro Plan feature
- Founded a student-run arts magazine, that provides a space for innovative thinking and creativity - Organise and lead team meetings, co-ordinating staff members and ensuring cohesion - Proof-read, edit and finalise all content, offering advice to all contributors - Use Adobe InDesign to create the magazine layout and logo, ensuring a high quality final product - Write content, on topics such as the perception of ‘woman’ online - Obtain rights to use materials from galleries, artists or other publications - Source funding for the magazine by liaising with the Head of the Fine Art department - Create and manage the magazine website, www.assemblagemagazine.co.uk - Set-up social media pages for the magazine; in the process of developing a marketing strategy
- Deliver a consistently high standard of customer service, acting as a first point of contact - Respond to and resolve support tickets, including: orders, deliveries, manufacturing defects, feedback, returns/refunds, fulfilment issues, subscriptions and other general questions - Buy from various third-party suppliers and vendors, often handling numerous different deadlines
- A freelance digital artist for the band ‘Goodbye Grace’; design all logos, fonts, digital artworks and layouts for album covers and posters
- Developed and honed administrative skills at South Thames College and TFA, an interiors company - Enrolled students, carried out transactions, issued ID cards, advised on courses and handled general queries - Acted as Office Administrator at TFA Interiors. Created and managed Excel systems, to track staff qualifications and compliance; compiled Operation & Maintenance manuals and Risk Assessment Method Statements for all projects, helped with deliveries, answered phones and carried out other general administration duties
- Swiftly picked up a new computer operating system, to input data for advertisements aired - Worked to a 100% accuracy rate and scanned the system to correct any mistakes previously inputted; this was highly important as the channel would lose money for inaccurate data
- Conducted research to plan creative lessons to tutor students of varying ages - Carried out study visits to museums, to give students a different approach to their learning - Successfully aided students to excel in specific exams, such as the 11+ and GCSE’s
- A regional administrator, assisted four different branches - Conducted audits for all branches, checking candidate compliance - Responsible for the temp desk whilst the consultant was on sabbatical – sourced and interviewed candidates, successfully filling job roles - Conducted Market Presence Reports, researching the industry to evaluate the company position - Handled all candidate references, adhering to a strict schedule to ensure these were secured in time for candidates to enter bookings - Acted as the first point of contact for Reed, greeting candidates and clients at the office, answering the phones and taking on other ad-hoc general administration duties
- Delivered excellent customer service - Kept up-to-date with key trends and made sure I was well presented at all times - Assisted on tills - Tagged clothes and tidied shop floor - Assisted with stock management and deliveries - Helped customers in fitting rooms and with any queries at the store
Fine Art with a History of Art component
Certificate of Higher Education (2:1)
A Levels: Art & Design (A*), Mathematics (A*), Psychology (A) AS Level: Further Mathematics (B), Chemistry (C) GCSE: 10 A*-A, 1 B