You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
- Customer service, answering user support tickets to resolve any queries including: orders, deliveries, faulty items, feedback, returns/refunds, fulfilment issues, subscriptions and other general questions - Buying items from third-party suppliers to be sent to the warehouse with specific daily cut-off deadlines
- Employed as a freelance digital artist for the band ‘Goodbye Grace’ - Logo design - Specialist font design and selection - Digital artworks/paintings for posters - Album cover designs - Poster designs
Tutor a young girl in Maths, English and Art on a flexible weekly basis Plan complex lessons to enhance her learning Give particular focus on correct grammar and spelling in English, as it is her second language
• Worked as a regional administrator, providing assistance to 4 different branches within our region • Helped consultants by sourcing suitable candidates for roles • Liaised with candidates regarding administration issues and called candidates to ascertain their suitability for roles and availability • Conducted audits for all branches, checking candidate compliance • Sent and chased references for candidates, ensuring they are back in time for candidates to enter into bookings • Greeted candidates and clients at the office • Spoke to clients on the phone • Assisted my manager in covering the temp desk whilst the consultant was on sabbatical; took full responsibility for the temp desk whilst my manager was away too. This included me sourcing candidates, interviewing them and successfully filling job roles. • Maintained a high standard of customer service at all times • Other general ad-hoc administration duties including conducting market presence reports.
• Delivered excellent customer service • Kept up-to-date with key trends and made sure I was well presented at all times • Assisted on tills • Tagged clothes and tidied shop floor • Assisted with stock management and deliveries • Helped customers in fitting rooms and with any queries at the store • Was kept on in this role after working as a Christmas temp but decided to leave to pursue full-time employment
• Developed strong customer service and social skills by interacting with customers • Received excellent feedback on online customer surveys • Learnt to cope in high pressure situations • Acted as a team leader for groups of children; advanced my leadership ability and confidence levels • Gained essential team working skills through working closely with the other staff • Improved my punctuality and efficiency • Improved time management and learnt to prioritise tasks
Fine Art (Painting) with a History of Art component
Certificate of Higher Education (2:1)
A Levels: Art & Design (A*), Mathematics (A*), Psychology (A) AS Level: Further Mathematics (B), Chemistry (C) GCSE: 10 A*-A, 1 B