You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Goodbye Grace?
Do you really want to hide project Goodbye Grace?
Do you really want to unhide project Goodbye Grace?
- Customer service, answering user support tickets to resolve any queries including: orders, deliveries, faulty items, feedback, returns/refunds, fulfilment issues, subscriptions and other general questions - Buying items from third-party suppliers to be sent to the warehouse with specific daily cut-off deadlines
- Employed as a freelance digital artist for the band ‘Goodbye Grace’ - Logo design - Specialist font design and selection - Digital artworks/paintings for posters - Album cover designs - Poster designs
Tutor a young girl in Maths, English and Art on a flexible weekly basis Plan complex lessons to enhance her learning Give particular focus on correct grammar and spelling in English, as it is her second language
• Worked as a regional administrator, providing assistance to 4 different branches within our region • Helped consultants by sourcing suitable candidates for roles • Liaised with candidates regarding administration issues and called candidates to ascertain their suitability for roles and availability • Conducted audits for all branches, checking candidate compliance • Sent and chased references for candidates, ensuring they are back in time for candidates to enter into bookings • Greeted candidates and clients at the office • Spoke to clients on the phone • Assisted my manager in covering the temp desk whilst the consultant was on sabbatical; took full responsibility for the temp desk whilst my manager was away too. This included me sourcing candidates, interviewing them and successfully filling job roles. • Maintained a high standard of customer service at all times • Other general ad-hoc administration duties including conducting market presence reports.
• Delivered excellent customer service • Kept up-to-date with key trends and made sure I was well presented at all times • Assisted on tills • Tagged clothes and tidied shop floor • Assisted with stock management and deliveries • Helped customers in fitting rooms and with any queries at the store • Was kept on in this role after working as a Christmas temp but decided to leave to pursue full-time employment
• Developed strong customer service and social skills by interacting with customers • Received excellent feedback on online customer surveys • Learnt to cope in high pressure situations • Acted as a team leader for groups of children; advanced my leadership ability and confidence levels • Gained essential team working skills through working closely with the other staff • Improved my punctuality and efficiency • Improved time management and learnt to prioritise tasks
Fine Art (Painting) with a History of Art component
Certificate of Higher Education (2:1)
A Levels: Art & Design (A*), Mathematics (A*), Psychology (A) AS Level: Further Mathematics (B), Chemistry (C) GCSE: 10 A*-A, 1 B