14th Annual International Design Awards. Deadline for entries: September 30th 2020. Info and Submissions at: https://idesignawards.com/
FYI for those interested to make fully licensed music products and distribute them to all major digital stores, among other things...
Can anyone recommend a UK/European-based digital printers with capacity to work with bioinks on biomaterials.
- Founded in 2004 as a creative catalyst, Societás comprised a multi award-winning sustainability innovation think tank, collaborative laboratory and strategic consultancy, which brought together world-class international creative and intellectual talent to co-create groundbreaking projects in design, media and the visual arts.
- The world's first online fashion arts awards, co-founded by Melissa and Dutch creative director Joost van Gorsel, Iconique Societás Awards brought the global spotlight to the very best emerging international talent in fashion photography, illustration, and styling. A joint venture between top-10 fashion zine Iconique and Societás, the awards attracted entries from several continents and coverage in China, Japan, Russia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, USA, Canada and Europe.
- The world's first online visual arts awards, Creative Graduate Prize kick-started the careers of talented emerging visual artists worldwide, bringing their work to the attention of international leaders in the creative industries. Categories spanned photography, painting, illustration, installation, short film and digital media. Supported by pioneering visual arts magazines, institutes, networks and galleries globally, the prize attracted entries and media coverage from several continents. Winne
- New Frontiers was an award-winning interdisciplinary collaborative innovation programme that provided opportunities and stimulus for new sustainable design, running a number of seminars on the subject and facilitating online conversations through social media. Its 20 knowledge-sharing partners included Royal Society of Chemistry, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Centre for Construction Innovation, Chemicals Northwest and the universities of Manchester, Loughborough and Salford. The initiativ
- Bionic City® seeks to answer the question “how would nature design a city?” and examines the potential of biomimetics, biotechnology and biology in the built environment in the now, near and far future. Bionic City® creates its own original research, concepts and creative works, while also serving as an platform for collaborating and co-creating with leading interdisciplinary scientists, designers, architects, technologists, and artists worldwide. More information can be found at www.bioniccity.
- Positing the potential for developing urban and peri-urban resilience to wildfires through the creation of complex adaptive architectural, material, and information systems that mimic the biochemistries, behaviours, and relationships of fire-adapted flora and fauna species, and the ecosystems they form. www.panarchiccodex.com
- Design Research
- Academic Research
- Creative Research
- Architectural Research
- Architectural Design
- Enviromental Design