I can’t even begin to explain my role to my grandmother, let alone in a bio. Here goes… Art director, crazy about social, designer, illustrator, animator, feminist and a weirdo but who isn’t. Over the last 6 years, I went from just a designer working on KitKat social to moving across the globe to help launch a new brand as a senior Art Director. Over the last year, I’ve also been the head of Social for SheSays, involving myself in almost every campaign ran to create and shape a better platform for women. Recently named a Pitch Superwoman
- CO:LABS - SNS Launchglo has lost their voice in the Japanese market and was in need of a fresh injection to expand their audience. I was sent to Tokyo to help launch Co:Labs—a surrogate platform for content creators to express their art form in new way, and allowing prospective customers to see the brand in a different light. To launch the platform, I was the art director in creating new content and pairing creators/influencers to make unexpected content. Working with 18 creators, we created 9 content series makin
- Philips TeledentistryEver been to the dentist on your phone? Me neither! So when Philips brought the ‘teledentistry’ technology to their Sonicare app, explaining it was a unique challenge. To generate awareness, adoption and gain key audience learnings on social in the US, working with the media team we brought to life and tested the 3 key campaign messaging variants through the social funnel to enhance campaign performance, with further messaging variations within the conversion level. Consideration: Facebook Can
- Philips Bodygroom SocialProblem: Empower more men to start talking manscaping, by simply giving them the tool to do so Idea: Find any excuse to show off your body with the Philips Bodygroom Working closely with the media team, we created an effective social campaign that works within a targeted funnel approach.
- Boots YourGoodSkin EU launchYourGoodSkin is a brand new skincare range developed by a team of leading dermatologists to restore your skin’s natural balance in just 28 days. After successful launch in the UK, YourGoodSkin wanted to launch in 3 key EU markets. When it comes to beauty, simple proof can be the key to a successful launch. We asked 3 influencers from France, Spain & Italy to try the 28-day challenge, and invited them to share their honest opinions afterwards. All interview style videos were filmed in their nat
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Mr President x She Says: This Equal Pay Day the ‘Pay Gap Pound’ proves women are being shortchangedIndependent agency Mr President has collaborated with global creative network SheSays to launch ‘The Pay Gap Pound’, a pointed campaign for this year’s Equal Pay Day. Women in the UK earn an average of 82 pence for every pound earned by men, and the Pay Gap Pound is a coin that represents that gender pay gap. A run of 100 ‘Pay Gap Pound’ coins has been minted, on first inspection they look like beautifully crafted replicas of the one pound coin, but look closer and you’ll see that these coins
- SheSays LondonDesign lead at SheSays London, creating a distinct visual language as well as campaigns that help advance our members' careers. — SheSays is an award-winning global non-profit organisation focused on the engagement, education and advancement of women in the creative industries. I joined at the beginning of 2019, tasked with overseeing the conceptual visual side and to raise brand awareness. Based on our global branding, I’ve established a distinct visual language for our London chapter and wo
Senior Art DirectorOgilvy & Mather Tokyo
Tokyo, JapanFull Time
Moved across the globe to launch a sub-brand for the agency's largest client to connect with new audiences without ever showing the product or the parent brand. Together with a multilingual team, we created everything from scratch including but not limited to: design & motion guidelines, activation events, and social & digital content for multiple campaigns. Involved in every step,I was able to play a key role to lead and bring a new brand to life.
Head of SocialSheSays London
London, United KingdomFreelance
Together with my team, we are aiming to strengthen and shape a better platform to showcase & support more women through campaigns and other always-on social content.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Digital Artist
- Social Media
- Social Content Strategy
- Social Digital Marketing
- Advert Creation
- Advertisement Branding