A social Influencer & marketeer by day and a fierce entrepreneur & DJ by night, Mercedes Benson has managed to work FOR and alongside brands such as adidas, PUMA, BeatsbyDre, Google & more, to establish herself as a true tastemaker and voice of authority within the creative industry. With a passion that delves deeply into music, fashion, youth and content creation, she has mastered the art of juggling the fast paced realms of social media for brands, whilst maintaining her personal brand alongside. A true Renaissance Girl.
- The Race Card in partnership with Complex UK and LYNXComplex UK, Lynx and SocialFIXT have partnered with some of the most powerful black personalities in UK culture on a brand new show exploring racial microaggressions: ‘The Race Card’. The three-part series sees Lynx contributors AJ Tracey and Jesse Lingard, alongside Novelist, Sideman, Chanté Joseph, Ayishat Akanbi and more, open up about their experiences of racial stereotyping at school, work, and in wider society.
- NME Article: The Game-Changers Of Generation Nomad – Introducing Mercedes BensonArticle originally posted by NME Blog, see here. Meet 10 young game-changers who are united by the same mindset: it’s your path, you can create it. They are singers, songwriters, artists and presenters; graphic designers, rappers, fashion designers and gig promoters. You haven’t heard of them yet, but you will. They are the future. This time, it’s music curator, blogger and social media wizard Mercedes Benson. MERCEDES BENSON AGE: 24 FROM: Finchley. IS: Music curator, gig promoter, fashion
- We Are Social: Gen Z 101Article orignally published by We Are Social, see here. We Are Social held Gen Z 101 at their London HQ, where guest speakers Kata Bleyer, Senior Digital Marketer at Coca-Cola and blogger/influencer Mercedes Benson joined a number of our team at We Are Social to share their insight on communicating to a Gen Z audience.
- Google Pixel presents Day Dream40 of Google’s top influencers were invited to celebrate dreams and reality fusing together for one night only. These included Rinse FM presenter, Maya Jama, fitness guru AJ Odudu, Clerkenwell Boy, Instagram’s favourite London food snapper, YouTuber Alex Brooks, Fashionista Melissa Holdbrook-Akposoe, beauty blogger Michelle London, photographer Mr Whisper, music maker Liza Owen and social influencer Mercedes Benson. Image & Video credit to: WeAreAmplify
- Chromecast Audio X Naughty Boy: #CastYourSound #adProducer, composer, songwriter, creative. Naughty Boy talks to us about discovering new sounds, the importance of sharing, and his musical guilty pleasure. Find out more about Chromecast Audio: http://www.google.com/chromecast/spea... Follow for news and updates: https://twitter.com/googlecast Music: ‘Black Boys’ by Bashy, produced by Naughty Boy
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Commercial // The FIFTH 'What The F Is An Influencer' CampaignThe FIFTH launched with their 'What The F Is An Influencer' Campaign where they were exploring what exactly it means to be an influencer in a world today that trivialises the term 'influencer'. I had the pleasure of shooting stills of the individuals that were involved.
- This International Women’s Day 2019, meet 100 trailblazers redefining the creative industryDiscover our 2020 list here This International Women’s Day, we’ve launched our latest ‘10x10’ – asking 10 influential industry icons to each nominate 10 trailblazing women and non-binary people who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? An incredible list of 100 trailblazers inspiring change. Our list will be accompanied by a takeover on The Dots – look out for brilliant profiles and projects on the platform as we aim to inspire, as important as ever when considering ‘88165
- 25 top creative industry events to get involved with this yearWant to make this the year to join a creative community or career support network? Ready to knuckle down on acing a professional quality, like commercialising yourself or making all-important freelance contacts? Maybe you’ve just got the creative thirst for learning, listening and being inspired by creative luminaries? Whatever your reasons, we’ve put together a pocket size list of organisers and their live events that lit up the scene in 2018 - ones that we think you should keep your eyes on ov119
- Meet The Commissioners & Career Surgery @Trailer ParkA buzzing evening of music video, branded content, ads, docs, animation. Followed by an expert panel of commissioners and their insights into work & process. Sign up to Shiny's mailing list to keep up with new events and projects for emerging directors https://www.shinyawards.com/#13 All photographs by @DanielKulakov
- Shiny Career Surgery for Emerging FilmmakersYou're warmly invited to Shiny's next event - the Career Surgery. There'll be access to commercial production companies & ad agencies, brands & record labels - ie industry employers and commissioners. 19.00 Doors open 19.30 Screening: 10 of the best recent entries to the Shiny Awards from emerging & diverse filmmakers 20.00 Career Surgery: Critiques and career advice for 3 selected filmmakers A lively panel of commissioners, reps and employers analyse what works for them - and what doesn't -
- Life Talks Presents: Swizz BeatzDue to popular demand we are back with another exclusive @lifetalksuk, this time with hip hop legend @therealswizzz come hear about his epic journey and his new album POISON released today interviewed by none other than @twintings! Opening the night we have an amazing A list panel that will be announced throughout the week. Only 150 seats available, buy your tickets now for an inspirational night! Event Details: November 12th : Doors Open at 7pm Panel Discussion: 7:30pm Swizz Beatz interview15
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Social Meda Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Digital/online Marketing
- Influencer Management
- Influencer Engagement
- Public Relations
- Event Management
- Media Relations