- If I was to write a bookIt all started with a pretty random theme of book mockups and a graphic I made for a Youtube tuhmbnail for a video titled Flipping Tables 101. I used a yellow and black gradient map for the initial thumbnail with a pattern of tables flying all around me. Liking the end result I stuck to the two colours as I started creating more random art work.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Rooted ExhibitionThrowback to the recent online exhibition I was honoured and excited to participate in with @ogilvyuk + @mediacomuk, #rootedexhibition. Celebrating the beauty and richness of Black culture for BHM. . "Ansa's Story captures the portrait of a woman who reflects power, history and life. Her skin, similar to revolutionary's found on a banknote highlight her wealth and ability to lead nations. Her vibrancy and complexities are simultaneously celebrated in her aura. Ansa is an ancestor as well as a le
- Creative Director - RY Sheffield Concert Promo videosAs the media officer and creative director of university society, I led my team to create these two videos promoting the concert in April 2017. Perfect Paradox: Filmed by: Kimberley John, Layomi Alao and Michael Akuagwu Edited by: Michael Akaugwu Written by: Kimberley John Voiceover: Tochu Otuonye Choreography: Aishat Lawson RY Sheffield Cypher: Filmed by: Paula Melissa Ugochukwu and Samuel Adeyemi Edited by Samuel Adeyemi Track produced by Stephen Soleye
Freelance Graphic DesignerMLM VISUALS
London, United KingdomFreelance
Aiding with creation of branding, logo design, social media content and much more. Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Premiere Pro and InDesign. Clients include: University of Sheffield Enterprise, Sheffield BME Committee, Eric Fest x Mayor of London & VOXI
Junior CreativeWorld Forum Disrupt
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Videography, Video Editing and Graphic Design are the main three areas of focus. World Forum Disrupt is a company that host and create business conferences with topics ranging from Women In Media to Strategy and Innovation. My role is to handle the design work needed for each conference so that would be name tag, banner and schedule designs and digital media. We have each session of a conference available On Demand so I handle the video recording and video editing for each session.
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Premiere Pro
- Design Creative
- Creative Art Direcction
BioengineeringThe University of Sheffield
- Sheffield, United Kingdom
Currently studying Bioengineering in the University of Sheffield which is a degree that combines medical aspects to the world of engineering. This creates specific streams for us as students to undertake. Biomedical Engineering which is the application of design and engineering to solve medical problems so an example of this would be prosthetics. Tissue and Skin Engineering which teaches us how to create skin or other biological matter from cells to aid in the healing process of injuries. Finally the last stream is Medical Devices which includes the teaching of medical imagining machines or other devices and how they work. I take the Biomedical Engineering stream as I believe it is best suited to me, I am taught how to create solutions and use my own practical thinking to solve problems. For a prosthetic limb for example, using engineering knowledge and my passion for design I will hopefully be able to create something that is aesthetically pleasing, but through knowledge of ergonomics, a device that is comfortable, compatible and life-changing for the end user.