Do you really want to delete project THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO ELEGANCE?
Do you really want to hide project THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO ELEGANCE?
Do you really want to unhide project THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO ELEGANCE?
Do you really want to delete project STYLING PROJECT?
Do you really want to hide project STYLING PROJECT?
Do you really want to unhide project STYLING PROJECT?
My name is Bonae I am a creative and musical director, I am currently freelance for The Brooch Club, an online boutique that specializes in rare vintage designer brooches. I built the brand of this company from scratch, the campaigns, the look, style, tone, identity of this brand and I have been doing this for the past 2 years, as well as expanding my portfolio of creative work. I would call myself a seasoned creative, a problem solver who understands the process of creativity and how to turn an idea into reality. I have many creative gifts and believe I was put on this earth for one thing; to create, and share. Born into a family of music, my main instrument is the drums, and have been on tour with a few pop artists such as Dappy, Tulisa, Tinchey Stryder, kelly la roc to name a few. My musical experience gives me the know how of fussing music and fashion to create visually appealing campaigns.. I live by the code: Show class, have pride, display character. If i was to describe myself in 3 words, it would be mystry, creative and strange.
In this role, I am the creative Director. I write and create advertising campaigns, develop the brand awareness and visual identity of this online boutique. With a graphic designer, I designed the online boutique to high standard as well as its monthly news letter featuring images of the boutiques luxury Jewelry using mail chimp. I am responsible for a team of 4, Leading, motivating constantly making the business vision clear to staff and what needs to be achieved. Other responsibilities include supervising graphic designers, managing the work of freelance artists and outside design services. I created and supervised production of printed materials in support of product awareness, brand identity and sales. Designed artwork for luxury packaging and company logo. In this role I learnt how to work to strict deadlines, the importance of attention to detail, how to manage people and I improved my creative skills.
• In this role, I provide support to the charity in various departmental projects, • I work extensively in production, controlling lighting rigs to create dramatic visuals for musical and theatre performances. • I build supportive, trusting relationships within a busy team, and gained a lot of experience managing events. • I improved my creative skills here, expanding the types of visuals I can create with lighting and stage arrangements. I Enjoyed all aspects of this role
• Conducting assessments on patients with health problems or in need of urgent medical advice. • Dealing with complex calls from the high-risk population such as suicidal patients, mental health & abusive patients, venerable adults/children or patients with Sexual health enquiries. Listening to and documenting patient’s worries, assessing their symptoms to determine the best level of care. I also worked closely with the London ambulance Service and Metropolitan police for emergency call outs. • I have gained exceptional skill & knowledge in this role, I am fully pathway trained, qualifying me to conduct medical assessments. I am also actively committed to safe guarding issues.
• In this role I prepared the live musical arrangements for the Pepstar 2013 E.P launch. • Responsibilities included musical programming, ensuring music is thick, theatrical and appropriate for the live performances. • I was also the band Stylist, which consisted of choosing the attire of the team and artist, ensuring presentation is stylish and complimentary to the artist’s sound and vision. In this role, I improved my time management, how to manage people, and work better under pressure Enjoyed all aspects of this role.
• In this role, I worked with high-end clientele such as Celine, YSL, Rolex, Mulberry in as a customer service representative, providing the highest possible level of customer service in an elite manner. • I was always well presented and well spoken, proactively welcoming and serving high profile customers in a professional manner, building up my own loyal customers. I achieved personal and store sales targets. • I delivered excellent customer service to a wide range of regular and VIP clients and was able to reach out to new clients, developing ideas for networking and business development. • In this role I improved my understanding of luxury fashion and how to tailor service to individual
• In this role I worked with Sony BMG writers as a session drummer and production assistant. • I recorded live drum parts on various genres of music in the Sony studios. • Duties involved conducting sound checks to ensure the best possible output of sound for various recordings are at its best. Recording acoustic drum parts over studio beats. I enjoyed all aspects of this role,
• In this role, I held the drum seat for pop group N Dubz touring all over the UK for the 2009 “against all odds album” • I performed in venues such a Wembley Arena, Manchester Rock Corps Orange, supporting for Lady gaga, radio 1 big weekender to name a few. • Gained professional musical experience, playing disciplined when necessary but expressive when required,
B.A in Philosophy & Ethics (2:1)