- Collaborating with Times Higher Education and the in-house design team to produce high-quality media banners, as part of the Going Global tertiary education conference. - Writing social media headlines and quality-assuring/SEO-checking all web conference session content before ‘go live’. - Managing e-newsletter campaigns for a high-profile, international tertiary education conference to support campaign objectives i.e. to increase the number of paid-for conference registrations.
- Working with education and society programme managers to edit copy for monthly e-newsletters and downloadable classroom resources, targeting teachers and educational ambassadors. - Writing and updating SEO-rich copy for landing pages to increase visibility through organic search, using a Drupal CMS. - Copy-editing and proofing downloadable classroom resources, aimed at primary and secondary students. - Working with different departments to produce informative and engaging case studies, showcasing the British Council’s engaging work within science and schools. - Writing paid and organic social copy for various higher education and school’s campaigns. - Writing blog posts for publication with the British Council’s ‘Voices’ online magazine, to increase English Language Assistant applications.
- Researched trending industry topics to create commercial, short-form blogs and long-form feature articles. - Copy-edited and proofread various online and print content including news, blogs, features, premium reports, and in-depth downloadable guides. - Interviewing suppliers, with a view to producing audience-relevant blog posts about their industry expertise. - Successfully wrote a series of SEO-optimised blog and feature articles for B2B Marketing’s website and print magazine. - Produced social media copy to promote online content and drive event registrations, while acting as an advocate for the B2B Marketing brand. - Regularly attended industry events in order to produce engaging and highly- shareable online blogs.
- Produced an eBook which has accumulated more than 500 downloads. - Successfully co-ordinated a database of freelance writers to produce and a high-quality technical magazine. - Copy-edited and proofread more than 30 technical papers as part of the quarterly print magazine. - Wrote copy for various supplier ads, which were featured both online and in a quarterly print magazine.
- Researched, wrote and edited a wide range of SEO-friendly and trending industry news and features that have accumulated more than 1,000 shares across social media. - Produced a daily e-newsletter, distributed to a database of more than 10,000 people. - Produced a social media-publishing schedule, in line with current industry trends. - Managed and grew multiple social media channels using Hootsuite on a daily basis, resolving queries as and when appropriate. - Regularly suggested ways to optimise content and the website’s UX.
BA (Hons) Business and Marketing – 2:1 Modules included managing people, marketing communications, organisational behaviour and the business environment.