Full stack developer and then some. Believer in making the world a better place through technical advancement and solving important problems. I'm a full stack developer and then some. I'm looking to solve serious problems through web and mobile technology. Not afraid to learn new things, but quite opinionated on what works and what doesn't. Strongly interested in shaping products, not just developing them. I've bootstrapped and built a startup that enables and enhances qualitative research in a team of 3. I've been the only person responsible for technical side, starting from developing the web app (backend and frontend) to provisioning and managing its servers. And most importantly - the shape of the product itself. We never took (and are not looking to) any investment. We brought it to market and immediatelly got paying customers. All of this when working day-time jobs and occassionally doing other side projects.
- Slate CMSCommercial film production companies used to pitch their showreels on another company's website. Now they control the whole experience. Historically, film production companies have managed a fragmented workflow. One platform for their website, another to host their films, Google Analytics and an FTP—both elsewhere. Showreels were pitched off site and off brand.So we created Slate: One app for production companies to manage their media libraries, create presentations, preview content, browse fo
- Altitude Music WebsiteProduction music libraries were complex and slow. This one is simple and fast. Altitude Music hold over eight and a half thousand tracks in their database from 100s of multi-award winning composers. Their vision was to create a simple, elegant library where clients can search, listen to and download music for ads, soundtracks and video games. They believe that good music doesn't have an expiration date so uncovering classic releases is as important as keeping their catalogue fresh. We built a fast, scalable, single page app that requires no reloads, with a waveform player that stays on top as you navigate. We also introduced shareable playlists (pre Spotify, holla!). As well as housing their extensive library, the redesign needed to present their bespoke music creation service on an equal footing. By basing the site structure on our customisable CMS, we gave Altitude full control over their content. Built with Neverbland.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Dots | Digital Impact Award Nomination | Tech For Good :-)Excitingly The Dots has been nominated for a Digital Impact Award! We’ve had some amazing accolades of late, but I'm really, really proud of this one, as it recognises tech businesses that are having a positive impact on the world. #TechForGood #TimeWellSpent #ImpactAwards #ChangeTheRatio > https://www.impact-awards.co.uk/finalists
- February Product Update: Post side hustles, get jobs for you, save top projects & log in with a magic link...Here’s what’s new at The Dots! Explore our freshest features and find out how they can help you find collaborators, save your favourite projects and log in with our peachy new ‘magic link’, helping you save time and stay extra secure...15
- January Product Update: Personalise your inspiration feed, save collaborator lists, get app job alerts & more…Happy 2019! We’re starting the new year on The Dots with a bang, as we’ve a heap of new features ready and waiting for you to explore. Let us take you through what exactly our new features are, and how they can help you;14
- December Product Update: Build your network, simpler project creation, feature badges & bias-free browsingThis month we’ve been working on a new set of features to help you better post your projects, be discovered, network and collaborate. We’re excited to share them with you! Here’s a rundown of what’s new on The Dots...17
- October Product Update: Get credit, discover project teams & join our Beta ClubHere’s what the team have been chipping away at this month... Find out how our updates will help you grow your profile and get discovered on The Dots, and don’t miss your special invitation to meet the team and share ideas at our open studio events!14
+ Show more