Former publicist to Carole Middleton, mother to Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge along with a client base of Arts and Culture Celebrities at Michelle Hatcher Media PR Agency. High Profile PR Consultant and Celebrity Publicist for small number of High Profile Celebrities and Individuals including TV and Broadcast Media. Specialist in Transatlantic Press Introduction and Collaboration. Former UK News Correspondent and Journalist. Editor in Chief of The Vintage Eye Magazine and former Publicist at TVG Productions.
- Pamodzi CreativesFounder Roni Edwards approached me for PR advice and support for the forthcoming Launch of the Inspirational Women Of Portsmouth 2021 Awards, which I was delighted to do. Roni is a highly inspirational woman who is focused on women being celebrated and celebrating their tribes and communities in support of each other and their families. http://www.pamodzicreatives.com/
- After 82 - Its A Sin not to watchSteve Keeble and Ben Lord's documentary on the AIDS/HIV pandemic which hit the UK during the early 1980s and I have been delighted to support them. After the success of Russell T Davies Channel 4's Its A Sin, After 82 is a must to watch. Featuring Jonathan Blake, and narrated Dominic West, the film is a frank, honest and touching film based on real life stories, heartbreak, strength and hope. #After82 #ItsASin
- Andy Rouse - Celebrating 20 years as A Wildlife Photographer and PresenterWe started working with Andy late 2019 and were originally to roll out a campaign which was going to see Andy go into schools, colleges and venues and talk about his conservation work as his life working with a family of Tigers in India. The tour was booked for 2020 which was also going to promote his new book.
- The Vintage Eye Magazine introduces Jenny RieuWe were the first digital lifestyle magazine to promote French actress and model for a feature cover. We were pushing boundaries of background and culture through the magazine and were approached by many aspiring stars from overseas who knew we would promote them. We were one of the few publications which showcased talent from all corners of race and culture.
- The Vintage Eye MagazineUsing the digital publishing platform, Joomag, we published The Vintage Eye Magazine which helped support and launch the careers in the vintage industry of a wide variety of stars and entertainers. Here, pictured, is signer, Bexi Owen who featured on one of our front covers.
+ View all
PublicistMichelle Hatcher Media
London, United KingdomFreelance
High Profile PR Consultant and Celebrity Publicist for small number of High Profile Celebrities and Individuals including Carole Middleton and Andy Rouse. Specialist in Transatlantic Press Introduction and Collaboration.
Head of Public RelationsParty Pieces
- Reading, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for managing the public profile of Carole Middleton, global press and media attention, branding and communications of the company. Working alongside Kensington Palace, national and international TV media, publications and press including Good Housekeeping, Baby London, Little London, My First Years, Hello! Magazine, Ideal Home Show, USA Today, Vogue, The Daily Telegraph and Stella Magazine. Oversaw the direction and organisation of all digital PR campaigns. Directed and managed a wide team of freelance collaborations and influencers including working with Hannah Martin, make up artist to the stars and Royalty to ITV, HNW peer companies and high profile bloggers. Worked closely with the Marketing Manager and his team on all aspects of web promotion, email marketing and branding. Built relationships and co-organised collabs at national events including The Ideal Home Show
+ Show more
- Public Engagement
- Public Relations
- Digital PR
- Copywriting Editorial
- Digital Marketing
- Event Collaborating
- Branding Identity
+ Show more