I'm a freelance Art Director, Illustrator, animator and visual communicator. I like to collaborate with others and to stay constantly inspired and curious in order to produce work I believe in. I enjoy working closely with clients and sharing with them the design process and meaning to achieve something effective, personal and unique. My work experience and education have equipped with the following tools: Pencil, paper, brush, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect, Sketch, sense of humour and imagination.
- ADIDAS Oxford Street (London)I had the pleasure to create a Mural for an event at the Adidas shop in Oxford Street ( London). The brief was to create an inspiring illustration to empower women who run. I had to create a white space inside the artwork where people can write why they like to run. Was an absolutely lovely and fun project.
- Art Director at FreedaWorking with the Art Team at Freeda to create unique and individual Illustrations of the TEDx London speakers. I had the honour of Illustrated a poem for TEDx magazine and designing a backdrop and digital assets for FREEDA interactive stand. The goal was to combine TEDx and FREEDA look and feel without losing our tone of voice and brand colours.
- This is MoneyThe purpose of this project was to renew the identity of the This Is Money, a section of the Mail Online covering personal finance and financial news and comment, to introduce a cleaner, more personal style to the seemingly impersonal area of finance. Respecting the existing typography style and colour palette, the logo was redesigned to convey a warmer, more modern feel.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d115
- Bloom - £20k donation to Women's Aid announcementI project managed the creation of this beautiful illustration used to announce Bloom's emergency donation of £20k to Women's Aid. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 the demand for their live chat helpline service has risen by a staggering 41%, with over 600 women waiting in the queue to speak to one of our trained support workers at any one time. As a result of the donations from the new and existing Bloom members, we are humbled to announce we’ve been able to donate £20,000 to Women’s Aid. A dec
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFull Time
Communications agency specialising in the education sector. Led a dedicated design team delivering end-to-end creative solutions in both digital and print formats for a variety of clients, including Premier League, Boots, and EDF Energy.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
The #1 media brand for entire generations of women. Inspire, represent and speak to them through unique content and experiences is what we care about the most. Our mission is to spread real women's stories to inspire positive change and impact society at large.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- After Effects
- Lettering Design
- Vector Art
- Sketch 3