Ming-E is a British graphic designer, with 6 years experience specialising in responsive web and interface design, brand development and art direction. With the knowledge and use of design thinking, Ming-E focuses on identifying problems, executing functional design solutions and concepting projects accordingly, with the client in mind and UX principles absorbed. She has a strong competence with site maps, wireframing, user experience, prototyping and presenting ideas to peers, directors or clients.
- Berlin, GermanyFull Time
• Designed and led the creation of responsive campaign landing pages for Zalando’s e-commerce website live across 17 European countries. • Consulted, ideated and conceptualised visual concepts with a strategic approach, customer centric focus and applied business insights. • Liaised with art direction, creative copy and web development to execute projects from start to finish. From initial strategy to final deliveries. • Creator of custom designs for external Zalando products and ensured Zalando’s profile maintained. In-depth knowledge of user journey, responsive design, creation of UI elements and downloadable digital lookbook. • Created and developed digital innovations to enhance Zalando’s online presence and the future of e-commerce, in collaboration with UX/UI designers. • Presented prototypes and communicated idea goals to peers, creative directors and stakeholders with strong communication and clear visual concepts. • Design expert across campaign channels such as social media and online banners, establishing visual language and being creative owner from content acquisition to final product. • Executed deliveries for web developers; exported design specs (HTML/Zeplin/Jira), icon SVGs, created transition briefs and animation examples via Principle Prototype software and communicated goals to ensure strong outcomes. • Using initiative to find solutions for a more streamlined design work process.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Member of E-CRM and Digital team producing responsive online advertorial content. • Working closely with UX design, web developers, project and account teams to create responsive advertorial content for clients such as Honda, BT and British Army. • Responsible for creating visually exciting email campaigns that are consistent with brand experience. • Using data to help inform innovative, cutting-edge and effective designs. • Managing various teams of freelancers. • Providing technical input into projects and identifying issues to members of the creative team. • Designing from early concepts through to sketching and prototyping to deliver detailed design. • Great understanding of interaction design principles and liaising closely with UX design. • Comfortable with a range of approaches from sketching, through to crafting high fidelity. • Rationalising and presenting design decisions to stakeholders and peers. • Understanding of wire-framing templates. • Expert working knowledge of creative applications (Adobe Creative Suite, etc.). • The ability to manage multiple projects swiftly. • Passionate about delivering excellent work.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Digital Print Advertising
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Digital Online Design
- Email Campaign
- Creative Design Processes
- Efficient Work Flow
- Interface Design
- Web Interface Design
- Product Design
(BA hons) Graphic DesignSheffield Hallam Univer
- Sheffield, United Kingdom
2:1 Year one: BA Hons Photography Year two: Graphic Design Year three: Graphic Design - specialism Motion Design Year four: Graphic Design - specialism Branding