Content Creator & Content Management / Podcast Creator & Host / Project & Events Manager / Creative Director / Social Media Consultant / Host & Producer of "Promote The Hell Out Of It" Podcast, as well as producing & hosting podcasts for clients. My passions include writing, photography, travel, sports, creating music and craft beer. Fluent (native) in both English and Spanish, with tutoring experience in both. Skilled at Photoshop, Vectoring, Video editing and Photography.
- Social Media : Socially MediocreA self-published 28-page paperback edition packed with poems about the dark side of Social Media. “These poems have a relentless pace and cadence that leave me breathless every time. The work pulses with a defiant beat that grants no quarter – neither for the false opiate that is social media, nor Miz himself.” – Entrepreneur & UX Expert, Emma Jackson
- Make Merchants Money - PodcastCreated, produced and hosted a series of podcasts for ecommerce design agency, Underwaterpistol. Make Merchants Money interviewed experts about tech, ecommerce, marketing and Shopify. Key guests include PayPal, Klarna and Chloe from popular podcast, eCommerce Masterplan.
- Promote The Hell Out Of It - PodcastI have in depth conversations with experts worth promoting; about concepts, creators and causes worth knowing about. You can expect musicians, artists, writers, activists, small business owners and everyone in between as guests. Previous guests include Pro Skater Carlos Lastra, Owner of Awesome Merch Luke Hodson, Best Selling Author Jonathan MacDonald, Marketing gurus Rosie & Faris Yakob, Braille Skateboarding and lots more. Sponsored by NexstandEU.
- WEIGHT WATCHERS’ “FEEL GOOD CAFÉ”I worked as Event Manager on the launch of Feel Food Cafe. Starting in Brixton, the pop-up café travelled north, making stops in Manchester, Leeds and finishing this weekend in Birmingham. The café’s menu of tempting dishes and snacks has been created with Weight Watchers Foods to show diners they do not have to give up the food they love after research reveals half of all women confess to having little knowledge of which foods they should choose when adopting a healthy eating routine.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Creative Direction, Photography & Design for Food ScoutsA personal "side hustle" with my partner Misael. Everything was created, designed and produced by the two of us. We learnt how to hand screen-print merchandise and other customising skill such as embroidery and tie-dying whilst living in Barcelona. We collaborated with friends and Barcelona inhabitants to create a variety of lookbooks for our brand.
- SheaMoisture UK Valentine's Day #SheaLove Event & Digital ActivationCreative direction, strategy and implementation of a London based gifting even on Valentine's Day week. Including Influencer outreach, community competitions, video production, photography and management of the graphics team. Also worked on the day as a Events Manager, as well as supporting with live social media coverage. Work produced whilst white-labelling for London based, Sparkle PR. I was part of the Digital Team for the UK launch of SheaMoisture into Boots, Superdrug and Lookfantastic for
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
Kitsch.inc specialises in Digital Branding, Strategy and Creative Direction. Personal areas of responsibility include Content Management, Photography, Digital Typography, Project Management, Event Management & Creative Direction. We have been helping brands and other agencies remotely since 2014 with a speciality in beauty, food & music. Experience includes: Creative Direction, Social Media Management, Event Management, Photography, Writing, Podcast Producing
Head Of DigitalKapranos PR
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance maternity cover managing social media strategy, content and community management for a variety of brands and venues within food, drink and entertainment.
+ Show more
- Event Management
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Content Management
- Podcast Production
- Social Media Management
- Digital Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Fluent Spanish